Emotions when trading - page 48

Globtroter:
No. I can't be completely infallible.
Sooner or later, the moose will catch on.
One big advantage over a robot is a medium-term forecast at least. A robot has to scalp with frequent entries...
But think about it - isn't it possible to teach a robot to make a medium-term forecast? ))

mmmoguschiy:
Think about it - can't you teach a robot to predict the medium term? ))
I don't think robots can analyse Fundamentals yet.
But I'm sure it is possible to input macroeconomic indicators. But in this case, it will have to be a long-term Expert Advisor. It will make decisions depending on incoming macro-statistics plus the technical picture. Somewhere in its parameters, it will be possible to check or uncheck this or that option.
For example, it will allow only macro trading (according to statistics) or technical trading (according to technique). Or both of them. It will also be possible to adjust other parameters.
This is our future.

Globtroter:
I don't think robots can analyse Fundamentals yet.
But I'm sure it is possible to enter macroeconomic indicators, connect online with an EA. But then it would most likely have to be a long-term advisor. It will make decisions depending on incoming macro-statistics plus the technical picture. Somewhere in its parameters, this EA will be able to check or uncheck this or that option.
For example, it will allow only macro trading (according to statistics) or technical trading (according to technique). Or both of them. It will also be possible to adjust other parameters.
It is our future.
All that a human being is able to do, a robot can do as well. The main thing is to be able to explain it to him - to speak the same language with him. In this case, MQL.

mmmoguschiy:
Nice ava.
Keep it.

Globtroter:
Nice ava.
Keep it.
thanks, i like it too))

By the way, congratulations on your impressive results! I unfortunately fell out of my own contest

Globtroter:
Nice ava.
Keep it.
Just got a little thin, post-apocalyptic, and smoked. Doesn't look like you. Losing a lot of weight affected you.

MIG32:
Just lost some weight, got a little drunk and smoked a cigarette. You don't look like yourself. Losing is affecting you a lot.
I never lose
Get up, shake it off and move on

mmmoguschiy:
I never lose.
Got up, shook it off and moved on.
The new outfit looks like he's earned a lemon after all.

MIG32:
The new outfit seems to have earned a lemon after all.
It's a visualisation of the targets

mmmoguschiy:
It's a visualisation of goals
Are you going to start again7
Reason: