Theorem on the presence of memory in random sequences - page 36

Alexander Antoshkin:
.....World-famousness is not a criterion for being right. famous fools abound: Einstein, Minkowski, Riemann, Cantor, Dedekind, Hedel, Hilbert ...Lobachevsky ...Russell, Popper ...
It's a very hard case. You know, to criticize, you first have to understand.

Alexander Antoshkin:
We're really lucky to have talented people.
One of them would've been in my sensitive skin!
He'd have eaten his ass off on people's rations.
He'd tell himself to fuck off ....... for such a screw-up!
The obvious needs no proof precisely because of its obviousness. Scientists often have an obsession with proving the obvious, e.g. Euclid's fifth postulate. World fame is not a criterion of rightness. There are many famous fools: Einstein, Minkowski, Riemann, Cantor, Dedekind, Gödel, Hilbert ...Lobachevsky ...Russell, Popper ...
There's only one decent man there: Euclid, and he's a pig, to tell the truth :)

Alexander Antoshkin:
... World fame is not a criterion of rightness. famous fools abound: Einstein, Minkowski, Riemann, Cantor, Dedekind, Goedel, Hilbert ...Lobachevsky ...Russell, Popper ...
I'll also share my humble opinion. I think it should be banned forever.

Dmitry Fedoseev:
I will also share my humble opinion. I think you should be banned forever for this sort of thing.
There's a real sanctuary here. Don't ban me.)

Extremism is the inclination and commitment of a person or group to extreme views or actions. Extremism grows out of an individual's overestimation of their *self*, the role and merits of the group, and their loss of real understanding of the situation.

Alexander Antoshkin:
I was going to talk about a three-phase triangulator in an EA, but you're not even a surveyor :((
Missed. I worked as a surveyor for a year when I was young.

Dmitry Fedoseev:
Sorry, but probability theory is not a religion but a science.

Probability theory is still a religion, not a science, as some of its basic propositions are still unproven, but are applied in applied fields. Some statements have been proven for centuries and generations of mathematicians. To make no mistake about it, you can listen to a lecture on the history of the theory:

Yury Reshetov:

Probability theory is still a religion, not a science, as some of its basic propositions are still unproven, but are applied in applied fields. Some statements have been proven for centuries and generations of mathematicians. Not to be mistaken about it, one can listen to a lecture about the history of the theory:

All sciences have"some of its basic propositions still unproven, but applied in applied fields".

Relativity theory has only a few BOTH proofs of truth from astrophysics. M-theory (string theory) cannot be proven at all yet. Both theories are widely used in practice.

Should physics be declared a religion too?

Yury Reshetov:

Probability theory is still a religion, not a science, as some of its basic propositions are still unproven, but are applied in applied fields. Some statements have been proven for centuries and generations of mathematicians. To make no mistake about it, you can listen to a lecture on the history of the theory:

Yuri, just because you don't understand something doesn't mean it's not proven. There's nothing to prove.

Did you see the splash screen at the beginning? Do you take this clown seriously as a PhD?

I wonder what kind of audience he's giving his lecture for? For 10 minutes he gives a problem and there's silence in the hall. And he does not give a second to think, he just demands an answer.

God's gift is mixed up with an egg. Puchuli's (or whatever his name is) problem about football players is replaced by a coin problem.

Dmitry Fedoseev:

Did you see the splash screen at the beginning? Do you seriously take this clown for a PhD?

Mityai, you can be perceived as a clown who judges people by their screen savers and who has nothing but a personal opinion behind him.

And as for A. Bufetov see: Personalities: Bufetov Alexander Igorevich

Reason: