FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 1875

denniss:

Again, silence.

If you have nothing to show for it, I don't see why you suggest it.

I can show you the maximum for the previous week...but then you'll say it's a demo and so on and so forth))), and then say you're not satisfied because the profits are small and so on...So you better learn from your own experience...That will be very effective for you.

azfaraon:
I think I tried something new. I can show you the maximum for the previous week... Just say it's a demo and so on and so forth))), then say you are not satisfied because the profit margin is small and so on... So you better learn from your own experience... It will be very effective for you.

I see, it's not much in a week.

I wanted to increase my profits, I thought maybe someone could tell me something, as 4.8 profitability does not suit me.

I trade only on stochastic, I thought I would try something new.

denniss:

I see, it's not much in a week.

I wanted to increase my profits, I thought maybe someone could tell me something, as 4.8 profitability does not suit me.

I only trade on stochastics, I thought I would try something new.

I am not using any indicators.

azfaraon:
So try the RSI... I don't use indicators at all, though.
What about without indicators? I've never heard of such a thing.

denniss:
What about without indicators? I have not heard of it.
That's what I wanted to teach... to teach just to draw conclusions and make decisions based on the chart... Although it is clear that the chart itself gives nothing, but there are patterns

denniss:
How about without indicators? I have not heard of such a thing.

you're about to be laughed out of your ass...

There's a moderator on the red forum, BingoBongo - says he lives off the handicap - he trades on BSA+price action intraday like a scalper,

no stats either, but he probably does live off the handicap...

he seems to be a very normal guy - answers questions, talks,

there's a thread on VSA = VSA - volume spread analysis - where he hangs out

- he's a very good guy - answers questions, talks about it. he has a thread on there where he hangs out,

but it's worth looking into it anyway ...

azfaraon:
That's what I wanted to teach...to simply draw conclusions and make decisions based on the graph...Although it's clear that the graph itself gives nothing, but there are patterns.
So how can you teach me if you can't?

Zogman:

you're about to be laughed out of your ass...

There's a moderator on the red forum, BingoBongo - says he lives off the handicap - he trades on BSA+price action intraday like a scalper,

no stats either, but he probably does live off the handicap...

he seems to be a very normal guy - answers questions, talks,

there's a thread on VSA = VSA - volume spread analysis - where he hangs out

- he's a very good guy - answers questions, talks about it...there's a thread there where he hangs out,

but it's worth a look anyway ...

Can I get a link?

denniss:
So how can you teach me if you can't do it?
Who told you that you can't? I won't bother you... You've got enough intelligence of your own. You'll learn when the time comes.

denniss:
What about without indicators? I have never heard of it.

Many people advise to look at volumes and options, and also at so-called SOT reports,

these are taken from the chicago exchange where futures and options on currencies are traded,

there are many materials online about option methods - but they are complicated ...

it is NOT about trading options, but about using this additional information for forex ...

i emphasize that we are NOT talking about trading options, but about using additional forex information,

If you do not know the difference between the two, do not use them,

Reason: