FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 1345

All the bickering ....... Yes, there's not much to help here - it's not easy to see the inevitable in the chaos of the probable.

Vadens:
You're all bickering ....... Yes, there's not much to help here - it's not easy to see the inevitable in the chaos of the probable.
Not easy!

Alexey Busygin:
Not easy!
So what about volumes, is there going to be a lecture?

iIDLERr:
and you watch. the tick profiles don't differ much from the futures ones.

Eidler, trading on tick volumes is quite realistic, but what do you say to people who don't know what volume is? They think it's a bar chart bar at the bottom of the chart, and that volumes are different at different TFs because the bars are different..... In short, totally fucked up.

How's jamison, any more?)

stranger:
So what's this about volumes, is there going to be a lecture?

You haven't answered about the potatoes yet. Are your volumes fixed?

You haven't answered what your volumes are! 100 grams of glass.

charter:

I get the feeling that there are two "Cool Smart Guys" here who are trying to bully the rest of the people here.

I'm not wrong, am I?

You're not wrong, Ilya comes running in and starts kicking.....

There's a couple more of those around here, and the stowaways come running in.)

But seriously, how can you talk to people who don't know all the letters, let alone the words?

Alexey Busygin:
You have not yet answered about the potatoes. Do you have fixed volumes?

What don't you understand about potatoes?

I said clearly how many kilos or tonnes or sacks of potatoes were traded in a day, and you can count them in whatever way you want, that is the daily volume of trades.

I asked you a question - on what timeframe I should look at these kilos, to which you have not answered.

You do not like the example of potatoes - explain it to me using euro futures contracts.

stranger:
What don't you understand about the potatoes?
What is the volume and what is it being eaten with and why should today's volume be the same as yesterday's?

Alexey Busygin:
What is volume and what does it mean, and why should today's volume be the same as yesterday's?

Where did I say that?

The original question was what is volume, to which I heard all sorts of nonsense in response.

stranger:

Eidler, trading on tick volumes is quite realistic, but what do you say to people who don't know what volume is? They think it's a bar chart bar at the bottom of the chart, and that volumes are different at different TFs because the bars are different..... In short, totally fucked up.

How's jamison, any more?)

i produce it on a cellular level. cold fusion.
Reason: