FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 1621

Anatoli Kazharski:

These are the numbers I have. Compared to yesterday, just what you're talking about is being observed. Decided to round up more buyers and then scalpthem naked. )))

)))

Daniil Stolnikov:

My CME direct picture is the current contract
It would be too easy if that was all it took. ;)

Anatoli Kazharski:
It would be too easy if that were all it took. ;)
Everything brilliant is simple. You just have to know how.)

No shit - I think what you're counting in the excel is exactly calculated by them on the strikes and put together. So why do they have 40% and you have 20?

Roman Busarov:
software builds=))
I don't get it. Build what programmatically? )

Anatoli Kazharski:

These are the numbers I have. Compared to yesterday, just what you're talking about is being observed. Decided to round up more buyers and then scalpthem naked. )))

Yep, no one will lead them to a brighter future).

Daniil Stolnikov:
Everything brilliant is simple. You just have to know how))

Let's just say, "Not everything is genius." )))

But also like this: "Simplicity is the hardest thing in the world. It is the extreme limit of experience and the last effort of genius."(c) Leonardo da Vinci

Anatoli Kazharski:

Let's just say, "Not everything is genius." )))

But also like this: "Simplicity is the hardest thing in the world. It is the extreme limit of experience and the last effort of genius."(c) Leonardo da Vinci

Togliatti is rich with good people =)

Roman Busarov:
Togliatti is rich in good people =)
I want to go to Togliatti (sometime). And to Kazan too. ))

stranger:
Yes, no one will lead them to a brighter future)
I was looking for your options archives and came across this - forecasts from HERE

I can't find it - I only found an archive with volumetric indices for Nindze. I have not found it? I cannot find it for options - is it in this thread or where?
Прогнозы от Ишима.
Прогнозы от Ишима.
  • votes: 2
  • forum.alpari.com
Собрал лосей, понял что не прав. Бакс свое отрос, все в старое русло, бакс вниз, все что против вверх.

stranger:

Nah, there are 81% of customers there now.

The Eura has just unloaded. But there's a mid-range at 1155, that's the problem to overcome.

Thank you)

Cool! Did you get the riders to go up ?
Well the resistances are breaking through too.

( if you look at Nestradamus' drawing, it all adds up to a single meaning ). Should go lower in the evening.

Thank you !
Reason: