FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 1620

stranger:
At 1-3% per day on options, they are moving to the next and September contracts, on futures not yet running, well, it's still 3.5 weeks until futures expiry, no hurry, pound dragged up, but buyers not dropped, wait for it.
Yeah, it's an interesting play. It's like watching a movie. )))

stranger:

I don't mean you, I mean the futures and options traders, it feels like they are all Sensei's disciples, price half a fig up - they go long, down - shorts.

Thank you)

I would not be offended even if it was me)

And about 1.08 /1.0850/1.09 - yes, there is a chest there ))))
But will go there not immediately, and through the top.

Thanks!

stranger:

I don't mean you, I mean the futures and options traders, it feels like they are all Sensei's disciples, the price is half a fig up - they go long, down - shorts.

Thank you)

It's called scalping

stranger:
the pound has been dragged up but the buyers haven't dropped, wait for it.
Is that what you mean?

stranger:
At 1-3% per day on options are moving to the next and September contracts, the futures are not running yet, well, there are still 3.5 weeks before the expiration of the futures, no hurry, the pound is dragged up, but the buyers have not dropped, we wait.

As for the Eurosti, I think the same picture, they want to get more buyers at 1.1320 (approximately) and go to 1.08 (approximately).
What does the picture show?)
https://www.mql5.com/ru/users/tuma88#commentMessage_1051418

For the pound, what is the prognosis, I think to 1.5780-1.5930 and then down the first target 1.50

Daniil Stolnikov:
Is that what you mean?

Nah, there are 81% of customers there now.

tuma88:

TheEurosti seems to me the same picture. They want to get more buyers at 1.1320 (approx.) and to go down to 1.08 (approx.).
What the little picture says.)
https://www.mql5.com/ru/users/tuma88#commentMessage_1051418

The Eura has just unloaded. But there's a mid-range at 1155, that's the problem to overcome.

Thank you)

Anatoli Kazharski:
Yeah, interestingly played. It's like watching a movie. )))
Interesting, better than any thriller).

stranger:

Nah, there are 81% of customers there now.

Where the hell do you get a number like that? Alps reports?

My CME picture is straight from the current contract

stranger:
Interesting, better than any thriller)

These are the numbers I have. Compared to yesterday, just what you're talking about is being observed. Decided to round up more buyers and then scalpthem naked. )))