FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 1487

can I refute it?

Baju with a kickback...

kind of a coward's harness...


Lesorub:

can I refute it?

Baju with a kickback...

Mashki without 11 is like an fx without the moon )))
11 on MN euro... lurking ))))
Vizard_:
Mashki without 11 is like an fx without the moon ))))
11 on MN euro... lurking ))))



Vizard_:
We are but waves lapping at the shore...
To the shore of the Majestic Island called the Teacher...
Spring evening...
Sorcerer, hello, where have you been?)
stranger:
Wizard, hey, where you been?)
Hi. I came by to bow to Sensei, but he's not saying a word.)
Let's doodle. All the fairy tales come out on the update

Friday's low (today or tomorrow)... we'll see...


and why not buy a kangaroo?


and the Audea will be getting ready for the bid...


Lesorub:

and why not buy a kangaroo?


We could roast a baby egret...
A toast to Sensei...
But he doesn't want to understand us.)