FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 2068

Zogman:

I don't follow you,

If they are not lying then we can assume that the bounce from 1.5589 is the triggering of their sl. (and maybe those who listen to them),

and you think they are lying? (I do not pretend - maybe they are lying)

and deliberately luring for what where ?

ps

also strange that eugenia wrote that she sold at this level - based on chicago data analysis

on you picture of the pound today what we have traded so far.

The arrow. It's done its job. We've still got 220 days of trading ahead of us.

Zogman:

I don't follow you,

If they are not lying then we can assume that the bounce from 1.5589 is a trigger of their sl. (and maybe those who listen to them),

ps

it is also strange that eugenia wrote that she sold at this level - based on analysis of chicago data

Everyone lies ;)

Zugman is appointed chief conspiracy therapist )))

Vizard_:
Zugman is appointed chief conspiracy therapist )))

hat to him...

prickly saxaul

Zogman:

I don't follow you,

If they are not lying then we can assume that the bounce from 1.5589 is a trigger of their sl. (and maybe those who listen to them),

ps

it is also strange that eugenia wrote that she sold at this level - based on analysis of chicago data

when the exchange rate is pre-partite and the bank has bought more expensive, what else is there to do?

we have to put the ad buy on the internet and sell to analysts, don't we? otherwise we're screwed, we're out of luck....

for the bank, the spread is between support and resistance levels, and the pound has a large spread (500-600pp).

new-rena:

when the exchange rate is pre-partite and the bank has bought more expensive, what is left to do?

an advertising thing with buying on the internet and analyst articles to tuck in, isn't it ? otherwise it's fucked, the loss will be....

I don't understand,

they were advising to go short - why would they do that if they had the pound on sale according to you ?

or do you think they were hoping to sell to those who are triggered by 1.558X ? - how could they have raised the price to that level ? and why before that ?

and where does the idea that they have a lot of pound ?

new-rena:

for the bank, the spread is between support and resistance levels, and for the pound the spread is not weak (500-600pp). why - have you ever wondered?

did not get it

Zogman:
didn't get it.
I'm exhausted from explaining

new-rena:
i'm done explaining.

if there's a link, i'd appreciate it,

is this in the spirit of "vsa" ? "market maker games" ?

Reason: