FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 1977

stranger:

He's got the tractor.

And that's a matter of opinion.)

Strange for me, you wrote that "the quid is dead", and now the pound is shorting ...

I don't understand...

Pound statistics came out yesterday and today. Started looking at the hindsight. Didn't find a correlation. When it was good it was falling, bad it was rising and other variations.

But, I noticed one peculiarity, that on the 2nd or 3rd of the month there is a bottom or peak in the pound. It has been like that for the last two or three years. Haven't looked beyond that yet.

stranger:

I'm just not interested in all the pointless fiddling around here.

Well, here, have a look.)

Do you draw pictures of levels (options?) yourself, or do you have an API indicator?

Zogman:

Strange for me, you wrote that "the quid is dead" and now the pound is shorting ....

I don't get it...

What's a few pieces here and there? And why not put them in your pocket?)

-Aleks-:
Do you draw pictures of levels (options?) yourself, or do you have an API indicator?
You can't get these levels from the options, neither with an indicator nor with your hands)

forexman77:

But, one thing I have noticed is that on the 2nd or 3rd of the month there is a bottom or peak in the pound. This has been the case for the last two or three years. Haven't looked beyond that yet.

I don't see this pattern, even in weeks.

solar:
It's a good film. The director is ahead of his time.

stranger:
You can't get these levels from the options, not with an indicator or your hands)
How do you get them? Teach me a good one!

-Aleks-:
How do you take them? Teach me a good one!
Uncle used to be kind )))) He gave drawings every day with directions, but now he's got a 'bike' and he's angry))

stranger:
What are a few figures here and there? And why not put them in your pocket?)

I mean now down and then up - but what about Adler - he said below the bottom ...

Reason: