FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 1480

artikul:
Our new friend really wants to look a little cooler than the others, so he tries hard to get out of his skin on every occasion )))
Well, don't be stern, namesake, we were all young...

Daniil Stolnikov:
The Lieutenant has come along and trivialized everything...

The vulgar cannot be tainted... ,

and don't try to be rude (you're no good at it), you're in decent society...

Nestradamus:

The vulgar cannot be tainted... ,

and don't try to be rude (you're no good at it), you're in decent society...

I see you didn't get the joke? Well I don't get yours either ))

Let me explain (I am now polite and courteous) - it's like in Krylov's fable "monkey and glasses" ... If you understand the essence of the fable you should have understood my words. Glasses should not be licked or sniffed or put on the tail - they must be put on and worn (on the eyes with visual defects). Just like pants, you can wear them or pull them over your head... It's the same with Fibonacci - you have to know how to use them.

Daniil Stolnikov:
I see you didn't get the joke? Well, I didn't get yours either.)

Let me explain (I am now polite and courteous) - it's like in Krylov's fable "monkey and glasses" ... If you understand the essence of the fable you should have understood my words. Glasses should not be licked or sniffed or put on the tail - they must be put on and worn (on the eyes with visual defects). Just like pants, you can wear them or pull them over your head... It is the same with Fibonacci, you need to know how to use them.
Don't teach me how to live, better help me out financially)))

Daniil Stolnikov:
I see you didn't get the joke of the humour? Well I don't get yours either ))

Let me explain (I'm now polite and courteous) - it's like in Krylov's fable "monkey and glasses" ... if you understand the essence of the fable, you should have understood and my words. Glasses should not be licked or sniffed or put on the tail - they must be put on and worn (on the eyes with visual defects). Just like pants, you can wear them or pull them over your head... It is the same with Fibonacci - one has to know how to use them.

Are we on a first-name basis now? Well, then listen. I ate Ivan Andreyevich's fables when your mum and dad didn't even know what sex was. And as for the jokes, you make them sound more like insults. You don't have to go far for an example:

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences 2015

Daniil Stolnikov, 2015.05.01 09:43

I also remember someone there shouting "a global trend"... "we have to follow the trend"... "parity"... -

What a raccoon in the moss:

Well, if you do not understand my comments (which you call jokes), read Aesop's fables...

hammer_boy:
Don't teach me how to live, better help me out financially)))
Not yet - a million is still on the way

Nestradamus:

Are we on a first-name basis now? Well, then listen. I ate Ivan Andreyevich's fables when your mum and dad didn't even know what sex was. And as for the jokes, you make them sound more like insults. You don't have to go far to make an example:

Well, if you don't understand my comments (which you call jokes), read Aesop's fables...
Well, I can only give you one piece of advice - read contemporaries, maybe you'll understand the jokes. Start with an easy one:

Daniil Stolnikov:
Well I can only give you one piece of advice - read your contemporaries, maybe you'll get the joke. Start with an easy one:

I don't want to understand jokes the way you understand them. I won't respect myself anymore.

For example: if I write like this, "Former Mighty was jumping out of his pants today, trying to prove that fibs are related to options. Didn't bring any proof, as usual. Says they're somewhere in the moss', are you going to laugh, or grit your teeth?

Nestradamus:
I don't want to understand jokes the way you understand them. I won't respect myself anymore.
Don't blow it, snob. I won't stoop to your level and respond to your hater attacks. Find yourself another opponent.

Daniil Stolnikov:
Don't blow it, snob. I won't stoop to your level and respond to your haters.
Up to my level you are, you've got it all mixed up. And if you think insulting others is petty, try doing it to your face (if you don't feel sorry for yours) rather than hiding behind a nickname.
Reason: