FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications - page 827

gnawingmarket:

In Donbass? ........... Let's negotiate peace first, but otherwise......................

.................Lyou and I also got so screwed up with this foam at the window re-mounting.

OMG, what does this have to do with Donbass?

Myth, but why do you think the AUD will turn around? Because it's falling, and with acceleration.

Myth63:

A close = ) first is 8490 second is 9150. but will have to look at 8790. let them hang. swap positive

I will buy from 8053 , 8015 , 7975 , with a large lot and stop at 15-20 pips.

They are not hungry =) they are adding, the cumulative drawdown is a bit less than 6%.

before january 24 i would not get into audi.... at all

Bicus:

I see. It's nice when the depot is rubbery, damn it.

)))

I just need to understand the risks and that's it, I basically figured we'd be falling, I was splitting on kickbacks=) so it wouldn't be critical for me.

Silent:
OMG, what does Donbass have to do with it?
It's a trojan. )

Bicus:
Myth, but why do you think the AUD will turn around? It's going down, and it's going down with acceleration.
What acceleration? =) what do you mean??? we are just going through the levels...

tol64:
It's a trojan. )
Score :-)))

Myth63:
What acceleration? =What do you mean? we're just walking on levels...
how so? On the days, the drop is just in a straight line. Without any hint of a pullback.

tol64:
It's a trojan. )
No, I'm not - I was scanned by Avast(with it). There's going to be a lot of building material out there sooner or later.......... and it's not about politics.

Actually there are plenty of more lucrative things to do in real life ......... it's just that we're kind of addicted here.
Reason: