FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications - page 509

gip:
What about Zoric? Where?
Yes, that Gerchik is the kid with a slingshot against Zorich))) Here he is, call him.)

stranger:
Yes that Herczyk is the kid with a slingshot against Zoric))) Here he is, go get him.)
Why so mysterious? Does he know levels? Can he do fractals? Projections?

stranger:
You'd better watch Zorich.))
Zorich also trades without stops ))))

Ishim:
Zorich also trades without stops ))))
Yes, and I don't place a stop on a calm market. He enters without a stop, can you tell the difference, enter and trade?

gip:
Why so cryptic? Does he know levels? Can he do fractals? Projections?
All questions to him.

Ha, without stops I can show a thousandfold profit too. It's like a martin, sooner or later it's a bummer.

stranger:
Entry yes, and I don't put a stop right away in a calm market. He enters without a stop, can you tell the difference, enter and trade?
I've known the difference for a long time, only you don't know it, you can enter incorrectly.... but trading will give you equity and everything will fall into place.

gip:
Ha, without stops I can show a thousandfold profit too. It's like a martin, sooner or later it's a bummer.
If you have exactly 1000% profit for a short time (for example, a year), then losing a deposit is not an accident - it is perceived as a negative deal (you fill and start over).

Ishim:
i've known the difference for a long time, only you don't know it, you can enter wrong.... but a trade will give equity and everything will fall into place.

If you knew everything, as you are trumpeting here, you wouldn't have bai above 30 and 26)))

I do, I don't know anything

stranger:

If you knew everything, as you are trumpeting here, you wouldn't have bai above 30 and 26)))

I do, I don't know anything.

you're a valuable specimen too)))
Reason: