Demo is is very essential for the begginers - page 3

remmi:
Yes, very first thing you should do is open a demo account which is free of cost. Its platform is same like real account, so you need to practice till you have confidence and then only start trading with real account. You will become a successful trader.

Yeah,, we can practice with ths account, and beginners would better trade with demo account first to learn how to trade because trading with real account is to risky for them... And almost of all broker has demo account, include fbs...

Demo is a very powerful instrument. It can show all of the advantages and disadvantages of a broker you've chosen.

In my case, Forex Club didn't showed the difference between demo and real accounts - in both cases the trading conditions were very good.

Dali's Elephant:
Demo is a very powerful instrument. It can show all of the advantages and disadvantages of a broker you've chosen.In my case, Forex Club didn't showed the difference between demo and real accounts - in both cases the trading conditions were very good.

Yeah, we also can use demo account to know the advantages and disadvantages of a broker we've chosen, beside to learn and practice trading...

Beside demo account, we also can take part in demo contest, like 999 demo contest to learn and get more trading experience...

Yes, I absolutely agree demo is very useful first of all for newbies for getting experience.

Demo is very crucial in understanding about forex and how it works , i started out demo at zulutrade and kept this account for 1.5 month until i was sure i could survive with a live account in there.

Not only with demo, learning through the e-books and videos are also essential. Because without the basic knowledge of trading, it is impossible for you to trade even with demo account. Try to learn first before practicing, this is to get the idea what is the trading like.

Demo is very vital for newcomers to learn how to trade, demo can be use to train in making analysis and testing your strategy and techniques that you develop for your own trading styles.

Angelnish:
Demo is very vital for newcomers to learn how to trade, demo can be use to train in making analysis and testing your strategy and techniques that you develop for your own trading styles.

i totally agree with you!!

it works ever better and at later stages of one's followers. even though i am with zulutrade for so long i still use demo account to test traders and account management

i guess it all comes down to how much close to reality is the demo simulation to the real live trading.

Yeah, demo trading is very essential for trader, especially for beginners. In demo trading, we can learn trading without any risks, and we can feel trading atmosphere so we will not feel strange when trading with real account. Beside demo trading, we also can take part in demo contest from broker, beside knowledge that we will can get, we also get chance to win the prize, and InstaForex is one of brokers who hold demo contest for their trader.

Without demo, you will not knowing how to trade, plus, you will only gambling your money away. As you are not practicing yourself on how to read chart.

Reason: