Invalid License 538

Hi I've run into a problem that i need help with 

I rented an Ea last week  subsequently     my hard drive crashed on Friday losing all my info

i managed to reinstall everything   over the weekend and install my mt5 platform, downloaded the Ea using 2/5 licenses activation available and now  am trying to put it on a vps 

but i  keep getting the same error    invalid license 538 on the vps  

can some one please help ???       i have 3 activations left on the EA  and I'm not sure how to get it working on the VPS 

it runs on my local mt5 platform but not on the mql5 vps

Thanks

Virtual hosting for MetaTrader 5
Virtual hosting for MetaTrader 5
  • www.mql5.com
Virtual hosting for MetaTrader 4/5 is the best VPS solution for Forex. It is cheap, it requires no configuration and it features minimum delays to the server. For only 15 USD per month, you obtain a virtual platform that works around the clock, saves your profit and pays off. Create a remote copy of the application directly from the...

Pavlos70:

Hi I've run into a problem that i need help with 

I rented an Ea last week  subsequently     my hard drive crashed on Friday losing all my info

i managed to reinstall everything   over the weekend and install my mt5 platform, downloaded the Ea using 2/5 licenses activation available and now  am trying to put it on a vps 

but i  keep getting the same error    invalid license 538 on the vps  

can some one please help ???       i have 3 activations left on the EA  and I'm not sure how to get it working on the VPS 

it runs on my local mt5 platform but not on the mql5 vps

Thanks

This seems to be a problem that you and at least a couple of other people are having.

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/354659

I don't think that we need multiple topics concerning the same issue, so if you wish to post more please post in the linked topic.

invalid license EA
invalid license EA
  • www.mql5.com
HI , TODAY I CAN NOT MIGRATE MY EA ( WHICH I BOUGHT FROM MQL5 ) TO MQL5 VPS? ANYONE PLS HELP ME...

The problem is in the VPS template.
I contracted a service from a VPS provider and by default it did not accept MQl5 applications.
I always had to ask the template conversion support to accept. There it worked.
Reason: