How can I promote a forex signal service on mql5?

Hi Everyone,

I would like to promote a signal service on this website, how can it be done without breaking any rules?

As far as I know the best way is news feed.

currencyscalper:

Hi Everyone,

I would like to promote a signal service on this website, how can it be done without breaking any rules?

The most effective promotion is to trade and make good profit with smallest drawdown...... then it will make your signal going up to first list and make follower easy to notice yours.

currencyscalper:

Hi Everyone,

Unfortunately you can't do it on the forum as their is a strict no advertising policy (even for free signals). As has been mentioned above, the best way is to show consistent profit with good risk and people will find you. You can also promote through your news feed, blog posts or through affiliates on other sites. 

Cheers

Matija14:
As far as I know the best way is news feed.
how?

How to share signal in news feed. How do you physically place the signal in the news feed?

do you copy the whole signal  and then paste to news feed box, and then press send, how to physically share signal in news feed?

trade in your live account , show steady result for 3month. then you get more subscribers for your signal.

all the best.

sathish kumar:

trade in your live account , show steady result for 3month. then you get more subscribers for your signal.

all the best.

Not always. I have 2500% growth in 5 month and no subscriber. Because I had too much growth in one month mql only show my last month growth in search results.

Dua Yong Rew:
how?

When you post it on your profile it will also show up on the newsfeed.

Reason: