Promotion of indicators - page 3

Speaking of birds, when it all started, we all have expressed our wishes about the partnership. If anything, we will finish this threadhttps://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/11834 with our wishes from experience. So welcome all interested .
Участники MQL5.community готовы к программе привлечения
Участники MQL5.community готовы к программе привлечения
  • www.mql5.com
Хорошо, если программа будет в виде вкладки в терминале рядом с сигналами, назвать её можно будет к примеру "Партнёр" - дополнительное и очень эффективное средство в привлечении людей и капитала). - - Категория: общее обсуждение

Candid:

That's great, the topic seems to have attracted potential partners as well.

If it is not a secret, can you share, who uses what criteria to select products for distribution?

by downloadability of the product, previously the most downloaded were the first now I do not know

star rating (I look at the stars)

If there is no commission, then why should I offer this product.

deskipper:
Here I understand why the output = 0 (humour)

When there are more than 12,000 clicks on the links, the smile just freezes on your face :)

I know all will be well, and this issue will also be solved !

sanyooooook:

by downloadability of the product, previously the most downloaded products were the first now I don't know

by stardom (I look at the stars)

If not, why would I want to offer this product.

So it may later become a paid product - and the link has been placed a long time ago (text has been indexed by the time, google also needs time), here it was not dripping, not dripping and suddenly it dripped - it should work like this

server:
So it can later become a paid link - and the link has been around for a long time, it didn't drip, it didn't drip and suddenly it dripped - that's how it's supposed to work.

That's when it starts dripping, so we'll look in its direction.

deskipper:
Still, it seems to me that we should be more selective about the links we post and try to promote good, reliable products
I have placed almost all Market products in my time, both quaternary and pyaternary. I thought first and foremost about promoting services in general and only then about profit. If I thought only about the benefits - then I would have blown my brains out to servicedesk, because with so many hits I could really make money

sanyooooook:

When it starts to drip, we'll look in its direction.

No. We need to look now - later, when the market grows, there will be much more work to do.

deskipper:
Let's just say... The price of $ 10 and affiliate 10% is like this is not very interesting((( But the link posted itself, as a moral support))))

Thank you :). But it would be a real publicity stunt, so I wouldn't really get my head kicked in. I purposely did not name names, and the fact that he was in the new ones - it will quickly pass, and no one will find him in the bowels of the earth. And they won't look for it.

However, if the moderator sees a crime, please do not take down the topic. I don't mind cutting my posts. It's enough just to remove mentions like "posted today". Or I don't know anything about advertising and there may be something else?

The numbers to explain already afraid to. Perhaps in private it is safer to explain the thought process :)

sanyooooook:

When it starts to drip, we'll look in its direction.

Are other people's download statistics available? Or just trust MQ's sorting?

Candid:
Are other people's download statistics available? Or just trust MQ's sorting?

on the wall to periodically view sales hits,

as far as I understand, products are not standing still now, but scrolling periodically or am I imagining it

Reason: