The work of robots on the real. Why people are disappointed - page 2

svds75:

Totally agree. If the robot is written for an hourly timeframe and above, the difference is negligible, especially if the algorithm only works once an hour ( opening prices only). But if it's below an hour, then sometimes it's a total loss in real time.

Yeah, exactly. I killed about half a year for working with 15 min TF - it's very tempting, I want to enter as precisely as possible. No way. Not so much in real life, but even in the tester it was not the best.
I checked the same algorithms on the clock - great, everything is fine.

Contender:

And once a year is a real treat!

Seriously, I have 2 signals set, MTS is running in 1 second increments, you can watch the results.

Wrong, everything is at maximum (as calculations allow), and with a 1 second increment the information on the screen is updated.

Programmer96:
Yes, exactly. I killed about half a year to work with 15 min TF - it is very attractive, I want to enter as precisely as possible. No way. Not so much in real life, but even in the tester it was not the best.
I checked the same algorithms on the clock - super, everything is fine.

I can assume that with the change in the chart you have changed the distances to your targets. And as a consequence, spreads, requotes and slippage have become less of an issue.

Contender:

And once a year is a real treat!

Seriously, I have 2 signals set up, the MTS is on in 1 second increments, you can watch the results.

Very happy for you. That you have managed to feel that fine line. I initially rejected such ideas. Especially "in 1 second increments". I wonder how you tested/optimized them. Probably in the last year. My computer's beeping like hell. And I don't have enough patience myself :)

Contender:

Wrong, everything spins at maximum (as calculations allow) and in 1 second increments the information on the screen is updated.

I see.

svds75:
I am very glad for you. That you have managed to feel this fine line. I have initially refused such ideas. Especially "with a 1-second increment". I wonder how you tested/optimized them. Probably in the last year. My computer's beeping like hell. And I don't have enough patience myself :)

Can you imagine, they (actually "he", as it's one EA) are being tested right now. So to speak, in the open :). Closed testing was also done on demos.

And discreteness is not necessary for taking pips, the aim is high, otherwise everything will be missed on the spread.

It is also important to note the big difference between the quotes of demo and real accounts. This can be very noticeable even for robots working in binary mode. Since the tester takes a pumped up account history, you should check EAs in the tester when connecting exactly to a real account.

papaklass:

The main difference between the Expert Advisor in the tester and in the real account is the execution of trade orders in the tester and in the real account.

The tester is a trader-friendly toy.

The real is a war game where no prisoners are taken. Where everyone is fighting for "a place under the sun", but there isn't enough room for everyone.

In the tester, the trader is not faced with such things as

- the execution time may reach several minutes;

- trading flow is busy;

- connection failures that brokers arrange;

- crazy spread widening;

- restoring previously closed trades (there really are precedents);

etc. etc.

So everyone who starts trading on a real account should clearly understand where he got to. :)

True words. Amen.

Exaggerated and crude as it was for 2014.

If everyone is hitting the same support and resistance point, then these points (and others) need to be moved to other points.) Someone wants to get, and someone does not want to give - it's elementary, that's why experts say - do not go with the crowd - do the opposite and you'll have... They say: don't go with the crowd - do the opposite and you will get it... Amen to that and all 95 percent of those who work with books and turkeys... do it right and all sorts of experts convince them of that. I have not yet heard or seen a true forex millionaire, except of course the owners of forex)))) themselves. In my opinion, even the theory of probability does not work here - they do not want to give even small change(((.
Reason: