There are ideas for a profitable advisor - page 14

papaklass:
Now it's clear that abolk didn't make a big deal out of it here for nothing. :)
It's not quite clear how this is going to end. Maybegvs means "after the rain on Thursday". ))

oh and gvs.... you need a belt!

nowi:
oh and gvs.... I wish you had a belt!
tol64 You have explained to me all popularly that my option here does not roll, I have made some money)))) why not, I will useFreelance service, butabolk first offered to take it up))))))

gvs:
tol64 You have explained to me all popularly that my option is not suitable here, I have made some money)))) why not, I will useFreelance service, butabolk first offered to take it up))))))
All is well. The flight is normal. ))

Yeah... 14 pages discussing to be or not to be ))) funny.

If a trader who makes money with a strategy can't pay $30-50 to write a robot...

That's not a very serious approach. What's the price of 1$/week? we are not Indians...

zfs:
You're a beginner yourself, you want an idea for free?)

Fucking hell...
Read it for fun, killing time - humorous thread, until just this place.
This is where the humour ends. The author is not just a beginner, he also has a genius complex.
9 years trading, 7 years writing. Not a fool (10 G's made on the satellite Internet, starting from scratch), the ideas gush, one more brilliant than another,
worked off hundreds of algorithms, but a full-fledged grail and to date has not been created.
There are more or less decent, some are just great, but not written TA work, which would satisfy me.
My advice - give your idea to your mother-in-law for her birthday, she'll probably appreciate it )))))))))))
Anyone who trades and writes your idea and on... don't need it, they have plenty of their own.

Programmer96:

HUNDREDS of algorithms have been worked out, but no full-fledged Grail has been created to date.

You probably do not have an adequate currency market model.

Dear visitors, I sincerely ask you not to "shit on" each other, don't spoil your karma and positive energy!!!!

gvs:
don't "shit on" each other.
What's that? Don't "cheese each other"?

Contender:
What's that? Don't we sprinkle cheese on each other?
No, it's almost like your legendary"sneaking around" or"real life is a different beachform" from papaklass. ;)
Reason: