Suggestions for promoting the MT5 platform to the masses - page 33

Yuriy Asaulenko:

No offence taken. I'm not talented at all, I'm a very ordinary developer. I'd like it quicker, simpler, and less work. The algorithms aren't easy. I have to fiddle with all sorts of DLL, R-MaLab and other primitive things.

And I want a simpler terminal for traders who want to see everything at once.

Glad you understand me correctly).

I want to have everything in MT, and not to use bridges and crutches. This is the essence of the concept of "self-sufficiency". It is an aspiration of the individual.

Реter Konow:
I'm all for having everything in MT and not having to use all sorts of bridges and crutches. This is the essence of the concept of self-sufficiency. It is an aspiration of the individual.
It's not possible. It's either singing or dancing.

Yuriy Asaulenko:
It's impossible. It's either singing or dancing.
I'm not going to change your mind. That's your opinion.

Andrei:
They still can't make a human-readable editor and make a primitive variable highlighting...

A talented developer does not need it - they are not afraid of difficulties, while a useless one will not be helped by anything. And on 2 MAs, the MT will generate itself.

By the way, relatively few people use MT programming. Complex programming even less. The main contingent has not seen anything cooler than 2 MAs.

So who is the highlighting for?

Yuriy Asaulenko:

So who is the highlighting for?

Anyone who wants to use the editor for its intended purpose.

Реter Konow:
No. The capabilities of MT5 may soon become much better than its "progenitor".

I will not go into details, but this information is not taken from the ceiling.
If you mean services, then yes, there will be a breakthrough.

Andrei:
For all those who want to use the editor for its intended purpose.

Explained. Economically - not a razzo, for the 1% of users. But you and I can do without it. Let's say with Notepad++ - the highlighting is OK there.

Someone wrote that it's possible to hook a compiler there. But I'm not sure.

Alexey Volchanskiy:
If you mean services, yes, there will be a breakthrough.
Like what?

Yuriy Asaulenko:

Explained. Economically - not a razzo, for the 1% of users. But you and I can do without it. Let's say with Notepad++ - the highlighting is OK there.

Someone wrote that it's possible to hook a compiler there. But I'm not sure.

You may do it from the command line. The Roboforex forum has a good thread on the subject. They even managed to attach the help there.

Yuriy Asaulenko:
What for example?

If inter-process, i.e. inter-expert interaction is done intelligently, interesting prospects open up in terms of self-optimising experts. That is, the service works in a closed loop, selects parameters and passes them on the fly to the Expert Advisor.

But so far this is just a statement, how, when and what will happen is unknown.

Reason: