Suggestions for promoting the MT5 platform to the masses - page 19

Yerlan Imangeldinov:
It would be a good idea to have a multi-platform EA competition on a regular basis. For example, strategies like multicurrency arbitrage, quantifying the whole market, simply cannot be tested on a 4. So traders need to learn the 5 or be left with nothing. Basically 50$ for the first 10-20k is not that much and people can be attracted. Just create incentives for learning 5k and as the contest is multicurrency and multiplatform, the users themselves will have to choose which platform will win, and it will clearly show what platform is stronger. And if the clever heads from 4 will leave, the others will run away.
+++

Vladimir Gribachev:

It should also be mentioned that not everyone gets paid. (I do not get paid for example).

Otherwise he will rewrite other people's codes and then will complain: I have been working for two months and they did not pay a penny.

This will be seen next Monday. And you had bans?

Renat Fatkhullin:
Stop talking rubbish.

You don't have any statistics (in fact you can't even read them, although everything is in front of you) and you're just posting your speculations.

You can see progress everywhere:
  • history of change https://www.metatrader5.com/ru/releasenotes - no competitor has even come close to the speed and volume of functionality being released
  • Constant growth of the Metatrader 5 ecosystem
  • There are about ten brokers who launch Metatrader 5 every month, and the number of traders is constantly growing.

Yes brokers offer mt5 - that's true.

But my stats are simple from the people.

All traders on trading forums are just trying to test mt5 on demo accounts and no one has converted to real trading.

They all point to the same problem - the impossibility to integrate mt4 indicators in mt5.

The problem!

Ваня:

But it's just that my statistics are simple from the people.

All traders on trading forums are just trying to test mt5 on demo accounts and no one has converted to real trading.

They all point to the same problem - the impossibility to integrate mt4 indicators in mt5.

The problem!

The website has a freelance section for this purpose.

Ваня:

But it's just that my statistics are simple from the people.

They all point to the same problem - impossibility to integrate in mt5 the indicator of mt4.

The problem!

Not a problem at all. Don't you have a couple of dozen dollars to pay for an order in Freelance, which is right there - on the top menu of the website?

Artyom Trishkin:
Not a problem at all. Don't you have a couple of dozen dollars to pay for an order in Freelance, which is right there - in the top menu of the site?
Well, what is the sense of ordering in Freelance for the sake of migration to MT5? In MT4 somehow people managed without freelancing and even were able to learn the programming language... OOP makes everything much more time consuming and complicated with the same functionality which you can achieve without it if you want...

Artyom Trishkin:
Not a problem at all. Don't you have a couple of dozen dollars to pay for an order in Freelance, which is right there - in the top menu of the site?
And why would a trader give money if everything works on mt4? Can you give me one reason?

Alexey Volchanskiy:

Placement in KB gives +50 points in rating, it is paid once, no need to duplicate it. This is $1. For someone, this is also bread ) Only this someone, who can competently rewrite from MT4 to MT5, will not be shoveling other people's codes for these pennies. I've done almost all of my codes in QB, I'll post new ones on 5. But to mess around with other people's... what for? I need to make money.

@Server Muradasilov, I do not know where you live and what you earn there, but in Russia the salary of a developer starts at $ 1500, a beginner from $ 1000. Divide even $1000/22 = 45.45 per day! That's all, I'll shut up.

By the way, you have zero publications in KB, so the agitation looks strange.

Time will tell ....

Nothing weird, you don't have to have a Buy More publication to post on the forum.

Ваня:

But my statistics are simple from the people.

They all point to the same problem - impossibility to integrate in mt5 the indicator of mt4.

The problem!

Where do you find such forums :) I buy them myself and some people trade too (of course, not everyone can be logged in the signal service)

Торговые сигналы MetaTrader 5: MetaTrader 5
Торговые сигналы MetaTrader 5: MetaTrader 5
  • www.mql5.com
Торговые сигналы для MetaTrader 5 с автоматическим исполнением на вашем счете

Ваня:
And why would a trader give money if everything works on mt4? Can you give me one reason?
As soon as Metacquotes opens their subsidized brokerage company with MT5 and adequate execution, all traders will rush there :) Don't even need to go to a fortune teller :)
Reason: