How do I contact the helpdesk? - page 11

ma05:
Is the news readable on your meta5? opened an account today there are signs too. Broker wrote that he contacted the news provider and after 3 days he deleted the tickit, he didn't even close it. The problem is still there and no one needs the news but me?
I was told that they (robot) are looking into the problem.

Hi!!! Guys, please advise me how to make the indicators in MT4 on android so that they would only be on one timeframe and would not be visible on the other when I switch them. I've been working on it for a long time now and I've got an indicator on it.

Nikolai Gavrilyuk:
Hi!!! Can you tell me how to make indicators in MT4 on android only on one timeframe, and when I switch to another one, they are not visible. I've been working on it for a long time now and I've got an indicator on it.

There is no such setting on the mobile version of the terminal (whether Android or iOS).

Vladimir Karputov:

There is no such setting on the mobile version of the terminal (whether Android or iOS).

Yes, thank you.

Hello, I downloaded MT4 on my PC through my Roboforex Cabinet, but it is not installed on my PC, although it was installed during the previous week without any problems, I need your help.

Rashid Umarov #:

Try contacting him

with robo some kind of bug when creating an account, when creating or manually connecting a huge hang-up, almost a year now

Olga #:
I have downloaded MT4 on my PC through my Roboforex Cabinet, but it is not installed on my PC, although it was installed during the previous week without any problems.

Any technical questions and problems are discussed in the forum, as the service desk (if outside the forum) - only deals with financial problems.
Therefore, forum users can help if you provide the necessary technical information.

----------------

It depends on what kind of Windows you have on your PC and what kind of antivirus you have.
For example, if you have Windows XP or Windows Vista, then MT4 should not run (maybe - and should not install either).
Or if you have avast or AVG antivirus, you have to make an exception on MT4 in your antivirus (or use other antiviruses).
See also post

----------------

If you can't decide by yourself, create a branch in this section of MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 forum, where you can indicate (preferably with a screenshot) your version of Windows and your antivirus.

Sergey Golubev #:

Any technical issues and problems are discussed in the forum, as the service desk (if outside the forum) - only deals with financial problems.

And the other thread has different information.

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/625

Общайтесь с разработчиками через Сервисдеск!
Общайтесь с разработчиками через Сервисдеск!
  • www.mql5.com
Ваше сообщение сразу станет доступно нашим отделам тестирования, технической поддержки и разработчикам торговой платформы.

PapaYozh #:

And the other thread has different information.

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/625

This is an old thread about how to communicate with the service desk.
It's not a branch for service contacts. It's just information, and it's dated 2010.

You may find more up-to-date information such as (machine translation from English)

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and strategy testing

Helpdesk request: wrong signal flags

Rashid Umarov, 2018.10.25 09:16

I answered you here.

Please note that the helpdesk now only accepts questions related to payment. For any technical questions and suggestions, please refer to the forum.

You can see for yourself - click on the service desk link here Contacts and appeals and see the topics of appeals (I think something was added there on phone number change, but in general - financial issues).

-----------------

And by the way, service desk responds in the forum threads (both here and in Eng and even in Kit).

Reason: