Can't find link to service desk

Is service desk now a luxury only available for old accounts on this site, or am I missing something?

not sure about this but i assume that you need to be a registered/approved seller to be able to use this feauture in your profile. Guess you have to describe your problem right here on the forum to get help from moderators

Victor Eze:
Is service desk now a luxury only available for old accounts on this site, or am I missing something?

The service desk is dealing with financial problems/issues only.
The technical issues should be discribed on the forum.
The link to the service desk: https://www.mql5.com/en/contact 

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Service Desk request: Wrong signal flags

Rashid Umarov, 2018.10.25 09:16

I answered you here.

Please note that Servicedesk now  accept only payment related issues. For any technical questions and suggestions, please use the forum.

Sergey Golubev:

The service desk is dealing with financial problems/issues only.
The technical issues should be discribed on the forum.
The link to the service desk: https://www.mql5.com/en/contact 

The problem I have no one on this forum has been able to solve, so I found it pointless creating another thread while there are several open and similar threads with no solution in sight.

In case you were wondering, my problem is that I do not receive the SMS with the verification code in other to add my number to my profile.
Am trying to register as a seller and without that step I can't even begin the application process

Hello, after contacting service desk I believe I've gotten a response from them. However, an unable to read the response, I see the notification but when I click it, I get a 404 error "page not found"

Victor Eze:
Hello, after contacting service desk I believe I've gotten a response from them. However, an unable to read the response, I see the notification but when I click it, I get a 404 error "page not found"
Is there an alternate way of opening the messages?

Can anyone tell me how to read the message supposedly sent to me from service desk? 

I can see the notification, but once I click it, I encounter an error 404

Victor Eze:
The problem I have no one on this forum has been able to solve, so I found it pointless creating another thread while there are several open and similar threads with no solution in sight.

In case you were wondering, my problem is that I do not receive the SMS with the verification code in other to add my number to my profile.
Am trying to register as a seller and without that step I can't even begin the application process

I also had the same issue and was unable to resolve it. However, there is also an option to receive the verification code via telegram, you might have to use that method, that's what worked for me.

Victor Eze:
Can anyone tell me how to read the message supposedly sent to me from service desk? 

I can see the notification, but once I click it, I encounter an error 404
Click on "profile", on the links by the right-hand  side click on "Service Desk".

Okechukwu Ezenwa:

I also had the same issue and was unable to resolve it. However, there is also an option to receive the verification code via telegram, you might have to use that method, that's what worked for me.

Click on "profile", on the links by the right-hand  side click on "Service Desk".
There's no "service desk" option there.
Reason: