no one responding at service desk?

hi

no one responding to my concerns, no one working at service desk? please check.

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Service Desk request: Wrong signal flags

Rashid Umarov, 2018.10.25 09:16

Please note that Servicedesk now  accept only payment related issues. For any technical questions and suggestions, please use the forum.

@Sergey Golubev can you please tell why new subscribers gets 37 days of signals instead of 30 days when they subscribe.

Also is it possible to withdraw funds via bank transfers when the amount is big?

Maria Mahomedally:

@Sergey Golubev can you please tell why new subscribers gets 37 days of signals instead of 30 days when they subscribe.

Also is it possible to withdraw funds via bank transfers when the amount is big?

I do not know ... 

I hope the other users will reply.

Maria Mahomedally:

hi

no one responding to my concerns, no one working at service desk? please check.

Some times they take ages to reply ... but at the end they always do

so what to do now?

Maria Mahomedally:
so what to do now?

About money withdraw - go to the service desk, because the service desk is dealing with financial issues/questions only.

----------------

About "37 days subscription instead of 30" ... I think that the service desk will not review it ...

• Because you told about 37 ...
  • They will reply - "it is 30" ...
  • You told them about "why 37?"
  • They may reply that "there is not 37; there is 30 started from the first day as money came from the subscriber" ...

---------------

Because in case of technical forum so you should prove that it is 37 (not 34, not 35, not 29, not 30).

Maria Mahomedally:
so what to do now?

To make it shorter: I do not know.

I hope some other users will reply.

Yes. I hope some knowledgeable person replies soon, service desk seems silent.

Maria Mahomedally:

The signal subscribers get 30 days of service but you get your payments after 30 days + 7 days general payments blocking

- The exact subscription period of 30 days is listed in the title of the corresponding payment (like 11.19.-12.19)

- The 7 days payment blocking limit is valid for all payments in the market due to the automated protection of money laundering.

Payments issues and questions around payments were always replied by the Service Desk.

The withdraw options are clearly described in the payments sections and bank wire is none of them.

In case you need a personal reply from the Service Desk I suggest to open a ticket and ask them.

Due to the fact that it's payment-related, they usually reply in less than 24 hours.

okay thankyou
Reason: