I am in favour of not passing off converted indicators as my own - page 4

Silent:

You look like a castrated dancer who has tried all the implants but never learned to dance.

Read it again, slowly.

Goodbye, get well.

On what grounds do you need someone to create something? Judging from the first post, having great telepathic powers.

jyiv:

There is no need to justify anything when you can't do anything yourself.

If you've done anything, you've just stolen someone else's ideas, that's all.

What makes you think that creative plagiarism is stealing? It is simply another interpretation of well-known ideas for public consumption. There are running processes in the public consciousness that are used by a huge number of people. Don't you like the various variations of these processes? Create your own others. Publish them on the forum and discuss their promotion. That's what this forum is for!

Silent:

What is the question?

If you have an idea or ToR, get lost.

If you have an interesting idea, create a branch, justify it, make it interesting.

As you can see from your first post, you have great telepathic powers.

I have described everything in detail in this thread. What is not clear? How did we get to such global topics?

You have no one to give you ideas.

jyiv:
One normal indicator will feed your family for a lifetime.

the indicator is only a modified graphical representation of historical data, it can hardly "feed a family", for that you need to develop and test the TS ;)

Jyiv:
And you can't offer anything useful.

i cansuggest it, but will it be useful in the future? - i have an indicator that peeped at the history in the tester, for visual check indicator ts very useful thing, for 2-3 minutes you can see in the tester or trade by hand "in a simulated trade" any TS for manual trade from the scattered on the Internet. Experiment in this direction.

After checking a couple hundred TS you should get at least some result.

:)

IgorM:

the indicator is only a modified graphical representation of historical data, it can hardly "feed a family", for that you need to develop and test the TS ;)

i cansuggest it, but will it be useful in the future? - i have an indicator that peeped at the history in the tester, for visual check indicator ts very useful thing, for 2-3 minutes you can see in the tester or trade by hand "in a simulated trade" any TS for manual trade from the scattered on the Internet. Experiment in this direction.

After checking a couple hundred TS you should get at least some result.

:)

Thanks, but that's not it.

jyiv:

As they say all new is long forgotten old. I have not seen good indicators for a long time, almost all indicators are being redesigned, for example I can find more than 100 varieties of RSI on the Internet, although it is the same RSI, just arrows, lines, etc. This applies not only to the RSI but also to most basic indicators, if not all.

I want to see new calculating indicators in MT5 and MT4, I mean, has anyone seen such indicators?

I am more than sure that there are no such indicators.

I would like to tell the developers, Stop stealing others' ideas and start writing your own indicators I would like to say to the developers, not to rework the old ones. And most traders will agree with me.

Dear Sir, do you have any proof: that someone has stolen something?

DC2008:

Dear Sir, do you have any proof: that someone has stolen something?

Here we go.

I say that ideas are stolen, the gist is the same and indicators differ only in the fact that someone has made an arrow out of a line and that's it. The indicator has a different name but its essence is the same.

In other words, there is no evidence?

DC2008:

In other words, there is no evidence?

Look at RSI and Bucov trend sig which are the same thing and there are 1000's of examples

jyiv:
Look at RSI and Bucov trend sig which are the same thing and there are 1000's of examples.

You have been asked to substantiate your accusations. Answer specifically: who stole what from whom.

Reason: