Does the Grail exist? - page 204

sllawa3:

...common sense...

Phew! at least someone has common sense among us idiots!

)))))))))

SZS: i have already been cheated, i left for another dc, i'm looking for more gRAaal, but you are just scared of playing for money

Good luck with your demo accounts.

IgorM:

Phew! At least someone has common sense among us idiots!

)))))))))

ZS: I have already been cheated, I went to another brokerage house, I'm looking for more GRaal, but you are just scared scared of gambling

Good luck with your demo accounts

the other is no better... and I'm not afraid... I have to take risks...

sllawa3:
the other one's no better... the same as the other one...!

If your nature has given you such a powerful intellect that you can develop programs for trading without risk, then by all means, leave your CV on the website, I already gave you the link,

here's a good one http://www.wilmott.com/messageview.cfm?catid=5&threadid=80201

If you get a job, let me know.

Unfortunately, I'm just beginning to master C++ and there are many white spots in my language (or rather few non-white spots).

The problem is not the absence of risk (it is impossible in principle) but its minimization ... ( e.g. minimization of losses in case of input errors)

What are you doing, Igor?

Experience as a Quant Developer in investment banking sector.

Slava, have you worked as a quant?

sllawa3:

Unfortunately, I just started to learn C++ and so far I have a lot of white spots in this language (or rather very few non-white spots).

Well then, I strongly advise you "not to wave the flag", I'll start to learn MT5 - it's the same C++, the minimum differences, even the OOP is there

Mathemat:

What's up, Igor?

Complexities of machine translation - Y, was key for me:

C++
Excel
VBA.

IgorM:

Well then, I strongly advise you not to "wave the flag", I start to study MT5 - the same C++, minimal differences, even the OOP is there

The complexity of machine translation - Y, was the key for me:

C++
Excel
VBA.

Good luck with MT5 trading!!! Why don't you start transferring money to your brokerage company without any trading? ( less hassle )

sllawa3:
Good luck when trading on mt5 !! Maybe you should start transferring money to your brokerage company without any trading ? ( less hassle )

i need mt5 for analysis, i am tired of jumping from delphi to mt4. mt5 makes me feel like a 100 % programmer

ZS: what makes you think that developing a strategy in mt4/mt5 will oblige me to trade with mt?

IgorM:

I need MT5 for analysis, I'm tired of jumping from Delphi to MT4, MT5 gives me the opportunity to feel like a 100 percent programmer

ZS: why have you decided that strategy development in mt4 / mt5, requires me to trade using mt?

When I trade with MT4/MT5 I want to feel that I am a programmer and not a reliable one.

I don't know what to do with them, I don't know what to do with them, I don't know what to do with them.

sllawa3:
If you write facts with the names of DTs (the most famous and renowned ones), you will be banned immediately ... ( do not forget the forum is hosted by the same DTs )
Don't think I'm being picky, Slava, are you sure you know this?
Reason: