Developers! Do you even test what you create? - page 12

Mikalas:

The documentation is just as clear, which means that there is no guarantee that you will get an answer at all.

There is an alternative option in the suggested articles. There were options in the thread too. None of them are suitable?

What was the reply from Service Desk after you provided all the necessary data?

Good afternoon!

1.>>What did the Service Desk reply to you after you provided all the necessary details?

>> We will look into it. (>> and so on for a year and a half!)

2. Tol64 please read carefully (about documentation)!

3. One gets the impression that I write in Martian language!

bool CheckTick()
{
  return(ПОЙДИ_ТУДА_НЕ_ЗНАЮ_КУДА)
}

Mikalas:

There is an alternative option in the suggested articles. There were options in the thread too. None of them are suitable? If not, why not?

tol64:
There is an alternative option in the suggested articles. There were options in the branch too. Are none of them suitable? If not, why not?
bool CheckAlternative()
{
  return(НАЙДИ_ТО_НЕ_ЗНАЮ_ЧТО)
}

Mikalas:

Find something I don't know what.

Give some coherent example that shows why none of the suggested options are appropriate.

tol64:
Give some coherent example that shows why none of the proposed options are appropriate.

Tol64!

I was just giving you simple examples of boolean functions!

If the return value is wrong, then how to proceed????????

What do you want to check alternatively? If instead of true or false comes vasya_pupkin?

Mikalas:

If the return value is wrong, how to proceed????????

What do you want to check alternatively? If instead of true or false comes wassya_pupkin?

By alternatively, the suggestion was to check by fact, not by event. That is, for example, if you modified a pending order, check the fact of its modification not by the event (which might never happen), but after checking the pending order itself. If this option is not suitable, please write why.

Dear Gentlemen!

Let's please close this thread!

Let the service desk deal with it.

P.S Went to the mirror to check if my donkey ears had grown!

Mikalas:

P.S Went to the mirror to see if I had grown donkey ears!

You mean you decided to check it on the spot? Was the check successful? Did they grow? ))

Mikalas:

komposter!

1. Either read EVERYTHING that is written or...

2.Whatever I write on these pages is MY right as a forum member,

and Rude ANYTHING is inappropriate anywhere!

3. Wherever you handle the error, if the server response is not what it should be - the result will be the same - ERROR!

4. You are probably not trading yourself.

1. I have read everything, I am answering to the point.

2. Spilling tons of baseless slobber and accusations is not allowed to any member. I'm surprised Renat hasn't personally banned you.

3. You refuse to open your eyes and look the least bit sideways. You put a blindfold over your eyes and bang your forehead against your own wall.

I'm not saying the terminal is infallible, and I've found mistakes myself on numerous occasions. Yes, it is frustrating to waste time and money because of someone else's bugs. But you don't want to solve anything, you want to yell about how everyone is a jerk.

4. Yes, and my dick is small.

Reason: