Why have subscriptions been banned on the grounds of "too high a yield" ? - page 47

Avals:
And how do you imagine the proof if it's about the PR of a DC company? They will draw up any report)) The only proof may be only a money transfer from the brokerage company to the trader that is certified by the bank. But in this case we cannot use the trader's anonymity.)
It does not matter, we can transfer it back later. The loss is symbolic. (If we are talking about a brokerage company)

TheXpert:
Don't spread your cockroaches on others :)
Come on, it's the past, everyone's got a lot of cockroaches :)

ProstoTak:

I wonder, by building the infrastructure for MT5, is the company not afraid of future antitrust lawsuits in the EU and the US? The fines will not be small.

This is a double-edged sword, not small fines, but not small profits.

Avals: ... And how do you imagine the proof when it comes to the PR of the DC company? They will draw up any report)). The only proof may be only a money transfer from the brokerage company to the trader certified by the bank. But in this case the trader's anonymity does not work))

Willing to provide Renat and third parties, as judge-witnesses, with their bank statements, trading stats and modest technical infrastructure, which I have spoken out about publicly. To prove that everything is real. Third parties can be people respected in the FOREX industry. This can be the heads of Alpari, FXCM and other major brokers, representatives of Western regulators, the management of ForexMagnates (forexmagnates.com/) or other respected people, at Renat's choice.

The only condition (due to security concerns) is that I remain anonymous.

hrenfx: Renat, invite you to my place. I will show you everything as it is. This is not a matter of faith. I will not come to your place.

Inviting me in means he trusts me to remain anonymous.

If you do not want to make a million, you should at least stop with the insults.

Mischek:
It doesn't work, you can transfer it back later. The losses are symbolic. (if we are talking about a brokerage house).
well, then only the 3 ndfL)))

GaryKa:

Inviting a guest means he trusts you to remain anonymous.

What does being a guest prove?)

GaryKa:

If he invites you to visit, he trusts you to remain anonymous.

If you don't want to make a million, you should at least stop with the insults.

Not because... but because he knows for sure that Renat won't go to his place.

I'd like that.)

TheXpert:
I wouldn't mind.)

Everyone has their own price for a minute of time, you wouldn't mind,

and Renat considers it a net loss (to waste so much time making sure you know what you already know).

like a doughnut on a bench, I'm telling you.

If the admins know it's a PR campaign, why don't they shut it down?

Or do they participate in it as opponents? Without an argument, there is no conversation.

Reason: