The perfect Take Profit - page 7

-Aleks-:
yosuf, it would be good if you could visually show the exit pattern or use a histogram from +3 to -3 in the indicator, so as not to guess.
The indicator clearly shows one of the 6 above-mentioned market states and usually it does not lead to guessing.

yosuf:
The indicator clearly draws one of the 6 above-mentioned market states and usually it does not come to guessing.
In order to verify its work, you need precise data - where to exit and enter, so I suggested to systematise this question mathematically, for example in the form of a bar chart.

-Aleks-:
To verify its work you need exact data - where to exit and enter, that's why I suggested to systematise this question mathematically, for example in the form of a histogram.
Please download the indicator and do it or you can use this variant of the indicator, see, test it, ask me about peculiarities and improve it.
Files:

yosuf:

By analysing the history, it determines the market condition and generates market entry signals:

1. Stable buy - trend coefficient = +3, draws one buy line, clearly recommends "Bai";

2) Unstable buy - trend coefficient = 1, draws 2 lines: buy and sell, recommends BUY;

3. unstable buy-sell - trend coefficient = +1, it draws 3 lines: buy, sell, and buy, switching to sell; the recommendation depends on the momentum and location of the transitional line on the price chart;

4. unstable sell - trend coefficient = 1, draws 3 lines: sell, buy and sell changing to buy, the recommendation depends on the position of the moment and the place of the transition line in the price chart;

5. unstable sell - trend coefficient = 1, draws 2 lines: sell and buy, recommendation is "Sell";

6. Stable sell - trend coefficient =-3, draws one sell line, strongly recommends a "Sell";

Signals to exit the market are, respectively, the opposite signals of the indicator. Approximately like this, to make a long story short. Download it from kodobase, analyse it, learn to understand it and use it in your work, when you will have a relative confidence in its correctness.

PS: If the moderators consider that my answer is advertising, I agree to take down this and previous posts without trace.

Interesting... the indicator is there... the entry/reversal signals you described... questions have arisen... Is there an Expert Advisor based on your indicator? Is it profitable?

yosuf:
I want to ask you to download the indicator and do what you want or you can use this variant of the indicator, see it, try it in work, ask me about peculiarities and improve it.

Yes, I put it on the chart - ran it in the tester - visually it's not clear, why all these lines - symbolism?

The indicator keeps redrawing, so I need static data on previous bars to be able to attach it to the Expert Advisor... In general, I can not say whether the indicator is useful...

The ideal take profit is......... a closed trade in + .... and the rest, we don't have to worry about!!!!! (greed never did any good)

Myth63:
The ideal take profit is......... a closed trade in + .... and the rest, we don't have to worry about!!!!!(greed never did any good)

:-)

Mmmmmmmm, what about "cut the losses and let the profits grow..."

Closing a profitable trade early won't lead to anything good in the long run.

-Aleks-:

Yes, I put it on the chart - ran it in the tester - visually it's not clear, why all these lines - symbolism?

The indicator keeps redrawing, so I need static data on previous bars to be able to attach it to the Expert Advisor... In general, I find it hard to say whether the indicator is useful...

I also looked at this creation... If we look at it directly, we can just analyse the label text: OPEN=SELL - sell, OPEN=BUY - buy. Always on the market. But something tells me that it is not worth spending time on this... Or the author has another TS for the indicator? I would like to hear.

Tapochun:
I also looked at this creation... if head-on, you can simply analyse the text of the label: OPEN=SELL - sell, OPEN=BUY - buy. Always on the market. But something tells me that it is not worth spending time on this... Or the author has another TS for the indicator? I would like to hear.
Set at D1 (EUR / USD), Set hindsight N = 280, Future = 2, iN = 0 and follow the recommendations of the indicator, every day opening 1 order with SL = 200pp, TP = 30-50pp, 0.01 lot for every 100 deposits. It will be at least 100% p.a., or even more, then decide if it is worth spending time on it or not.

yosuf:
Set at D1 (EUR/USD), Set hindsight N=280, Future=2, iN=0 and follow the recommendations of the indicator, every day opening 1 order with SL=200pp, TP=30-50pp, lot 0.01 for every 100 deposits. You will get at least 100% p.a., or even more, and then decide if it is worth spending your time on it or not.
Beautiful, Yusuf. I'll look at it with these parameters...
Reason: