If MetaTrader 6 comes out tomorrow - page 10

I would like the environment to be oriented towards running projects with many participants as well. This includes the problem of tick and custom history, shared resources for tests, etc. Logically, this would not be within the trading platform, but the new module is the server part. The new one is for the users)) That is, you can deploy the server, upload your history to it (including tickwise) and the intermediate results of testing and grant access to it to other users for cooperation. Let this server part be set up to handle collaborative projects through the web interface as well. View milestones, shared documents, tasks, discussions (forum chat), research results, code and equity exchanges, etc. In other words, in the shortest time it would be possible to join the work without having to manually upload some data, codes and re-test. To see everything at once, where you stopped or where others stopped, and that all this can be conveniently switched over. We need a good server for histories and project management. True, it is not clear how it can coincide with the interests methaqvotev)

Dream is not harmful, harmful not to dream))))

I am the world's first talking MetaTrader MT6 trading terminal. Are you having trouble trading? Would you like me to talk to you about it? :)

server:
I am the world's first talking trading terminal Metatrader MT6. Are you having trouble trading? Would you like me to talk to you about it? :)

And that's exactly what it is.

Воспроизводит звуковой файл.

bool  PlaySound(
   string  filename      // имя файла
   );

Avals:

I would like the environment to be oriented towards running projects with many participants as well. This includes the problem of tick and custom history, shared resources for tests, etc. Logically, this would not be within the trading platform, but the new module is the server part. The new one is for the users)) That is, you can deploy the server, upload your history to it (including tickwise) and the intermediate results of testing, give other users access to it for collaborative work. Let this server part be set up to handle collaborative projects through the web interface as well. View milestones, shared documents, tasks, discussions (forum chat), research results, code and equity exchanges, etc. In other words, in the shortest time it would be possible to join the work without having to manually upload some data, codes and re-test. To see everything at once, where you stopped or where others stopped, and that all this can be conveniently switched over. We need a good server for histories and project management. True, it is not clear how it can coincide with the interests methaqvotev)

Just posted a thread on this topic on Stringo's thread.
Files:

Avals:

I would like the environment to be oriented towards running projects with many participants as well. This includes the problem of tick and custom history, shared resources for tests, etc. Logically, this would not be within the trading platform, but the new module is the server part. The new one is for the users)) That is, you can deploy the server, upload your history to it (including tickwise) and the intermediate results of testing, give other users access to it for collaborative work. Let this server part be set up to handle collaborative projects through the web interface as well. View milestones, shared documents, tasks, discussions (forum chat), research results, code and equity exchanges, etc. In other words, in the shortest time it would be possible to join the work without having to manually upload some data, codes and re-test. To see everything at once, where you stopped or where others stopped, and that all this can be conveniently switched over. We need a good server for histories and project management. True, it is not clear how it can coincide with the interests methaqvotev)

p.s. The server part should be paid (monthly), for example, depending on the maximum number of users in the server and additional services - disk space, speed of connection, additional services in the form of ready-made datafields. In other words, it is possible for clients to deploy their servers, even if only on the basis of vps metaquotes. And actually sell them vps, quotas, resources for testing, disk space, etc.. Cloud technology is popular for end-users. No matter where you are, you login and have access to all your data and developments. For single users it's also interesting - get one-click cutter, resources, good quotes, etc. Business offer)

Avals:
p.s. The server part should be paid (monthly), for example, depending on the maximum number of users in the server and additional services - disk space, connection speed, additional services in the form of ready-made datafeeds. In other words, customers may deploy their servers, even if only on the basis of vps metaquotes. And actually sell them vps, quotas, resources for testing, disk space, etc.. Cloud technology is popular for end-users. No matter where you are, you login and have access to all your data and developments. For single users it's also interesting - get one-click cutter, resources, good quotes, etc. Business offer)

Now I get it, that's not what I meant.

SZY You want something like TeamWox but with integration with MT, the focus on trading projects.

Urain:

Now I get it, that's not what I meant.

Yes, I read your doc) it's about a new programming concept, but rather a hint of artificial intelligence))

Urain:

You want something like TeamWox but with MT integration, focused on trading projects.

Yes, plus all the charms of a server of quotes, custom and tick histories) Just no reason to keep it all on a local computer for a single user. Cutlets separate, flies separate)) We can call it TeamMT in the clouds) Although, even without the teamwork of storing projects, quotes, etc. on the server one plus

Avals:
Yes, plus all the charms of a server of quotes, custom and tick histories) Just no reason to keep it all on a local computer for a single user. Cutlets separate, flies separate)). We can call it TeamMT in the clouds) Although, even without the teamwork, storing projects, quotes, etc. on the server is one advantage
Basically, at a reasonable price, it can be in demand for single researcher as well as for teamwork.

MetaDriver:
I've been drinking alcohol
and he's going backwards
order must be reversed

Have a drink first and then

I'm really boozing, I'm on a binge. I've been drinking and smoking for about a week now... My wife left, ran off to her relatives... There are periods like that sometimes. Although I'm doing very well in terms of money, I just need to blow off some steam sometimes. # Yell, scream, cry my eyes out # # Get in a friend's teeth # # Break something of value # Send everyone to the basics and all that.

Well if it's business, then yes, C# and studio with Resharper - that's what future MTs should strive for. And I'm whining because firstly I'm drunk, and secondly I can't get rid of my conspiracy suspicions, at least for the life of me. Was already pointed out several times a clear nonsense about the complexity of quite naive moves (like custom history) to the meeting of users, it can not be for any other reason than the fact that it does not please the customers (DC), because then we have to accept the vanishingly small chance that at MQ very weak coders, or manipulators who fooled Renat. This is highly improbable.

Urain:

Recently, I was asked about my dissatisfaction with MT5. I thought that my dissatisfaction will not give an objective picture, so I created this thread to collect all my dissatisfaction and discontent in one place for easy systematization. So feel free to fantasize (have you noticed that almost no one argues with anyone here, it's just from the fantasy focus of the branch).

Now for the text:

First, he who dines the girl dances the girl :)

Secondly, in neighbouring threads there have been suggestions that MT should be paid for by the client, quite realistically.

Thirdly MQ is not much of a dance, they have their own policy of creating arial. Remember how much you heard about Forex before those same MT shops started spamming your inbox? Now it's a mass industry.

Yes, there are a lot of kitchens in this industry, but they see the future and begin to work in white, otherwise they will not survive. And this again is a credit to MQ. By offering the market a competitive arena, they have created business for many. So it's not the market that dictates what MQ should write, but rather Renat is trying to move mountains in the direction he thinks is right.

Well MT4 does not leave the scene, so it's hard to slaughter a hen that lays golden eggs. But I hope no one disputes that MQ offered an alternative, and what he chose the market has chosen (there's a record in the passive).

I incidentally would not be surprised if they even ban Dll, but the platform must grow to that, in terms of satisfying even the most demanding minds.

What kind of growth is this? Growth is when the environment itself is more convenient to do all research and trade related operations than anywhere else, including mate packages and programming environments, or at least seamless connectivity to them. The next step is profiling all the platform including mql, so it would be hard for a sucker to switch from dll to dll, like rhumus in bulk. Virtual branding.

Ideally there should be no barriers to development at all, so that the algorithm can be ported to any platform and exchange if necessary, the more costly this procedure is the greater the conflict of interest between the platform developers and the user.

Reason: