Real market profile (at least from MT4) - page 10

sanyooooook:

Convinced?

This is a forum for sceptics. If you don't believe me, you can't verify it.

I'm a plus.

Silent:

This is a forum for sceptics. You won't believe it, you won't check it.

I'm +.

For the sceptics to be on your side, you have to start with the opposite topic from the beginning. )

There are a lot of programmers here, sitting around to see what happens.)

sanyooooook:

I already have a website, and I have a wizard as well (more often than not).

The following elements are needed:

1. Figure out how to send user files to the site

2. Find (borrow, steal)) script that will process the information gathered from users

3. A script which will download the publicly available file from the site after the handler (it's not so difficult).

4. The script that draws levels on the chart based on the downloaded file.

Sanya, you're naive.... I told you on the first pages, that it is all there, it's ready!

-> send your orders to the server -> stack all the information in the server database -> download the resulting chart -> draw it on a chart.
And so in cycle once in 5-30-60 minutes

But man, I'm asking simple questions. And mind you, not technical!:

1. Are you using oanda? So you get an analogue, only from 100 demo accounts. so what? How do you use it?
2. How do you plan to attract traders? WHERE IS THE MOTIVATION ?
3. and protection against a fool who will shoot bullshit at your data... ...and mess up your stats.

Before you start doing something, you need to see all the steps, bottlenecks and the end goal!

What I see so far is that there is nothing but the idea that it is possible (i.e. not certain) it will work.

sergeev:

Sanya, you're naive.... I told you back on the first pages that it's all there, it's ready!

I want to use all my trading orders-> send them to the server -> store all data in the server's database -> download the resulting chart -> draw it on a chart.
And so in cycle once in 5-30-60 minutes

But man, I'm asking simple questions. And mind you, not technical!:

1. Are you using oanda? So you get an analogue, only from 100 demo accounts. so what? How do you use it?
2. How do you plan to attract traders? WHERE IS THE MOTIVATION ?
3. and protection against a fool who will shoot bullshit at your data... ...and mess up your stats.

Before you start doing something, you need to see all the steps, bottlenecks and the end goal!

What I see so far is that there is nothing but the idea that it is possible (i.e. not certain) it will work.

Yes, I'm naive, until I get a rake in the nose I won't let go.

No, I don't use oanda because it's not convenient and because of the feebleness of the scripts that draw on the graph.

It's in the last place, I'm interested in a working system, even if it's just me.

It's not so hard to defend against a fool. Well, he will shoot it 2-3 times and then bored, a fool he also is not a fool, for free will not do it.

I stated my idea, the result is still at least some but will be, even if I admit that all this nonsense.

The beginning is there, the end will be found. )

sanyooooook:

No, I don't use oanda because it's not convenient and because it's a paid script that draws on the chart.

That's last, I'm interested in the difference of a working system, even if it's just me.

It's not so hard to defend against a fool. Well, he will shoot it 2-3 times and then bored, a fool he also is not a fool, for free will not do it.

I made my idea, the result is still at least some but will be, even if I admit that all this is nonsense.

"You should get married"))

A version of the system has been sent

sanyooooook:

It's almost normal now )

I've already found half the copyeditor, I didn't sculpt the bluntness in vain. )))

Mischek:

"You should get married"))
Getting married didn't help)))

sanyooooook:

No, I don't use oanda because it's not convenient and because it's a paid script that draws on the chart.

That's last, I'm interested in the difference of a working system, even if it's just me.

I made my idea, the result is still at least some but will be, even if I admit that all this is nonsense.

didn't work, bullshit freeze. got it 2 weeks after the first post.

Isn't it easier to implement a regular https exchange with the server than to bother with files? You send a post request with data and receive a reply from the server, with the result of processing.