If MetaTrader 6 comes out tomorrow - page 9

MetaDriver:
Not really. I propose to write experts in VS C# environment and then compile them into *.ex6.
Nah, better leave C++ and optionally add the ability to work with C# or Java (possibly with API)

Interesting:
Nah, better to keep C++, and optionally add the ability to work with C# or Java (possibly with API)
C++ is one of the .NET languages and can also be translated into managed code, so.... is ok with that.

MetaDriver:
Not really. I suggest to write EAs in VS C# environment (or any other .Net language) and then compile them into *.ex6.
Well, so, after VS C# compiler creates ex6 and then encrypts (obfuscates) it, how will the strategy tester process it afterwards?

pusheax:
So, after VS C# compiler creates ex6 and we encrypt (obfuscate) it later, how will strategy tester process it later?

It has nothing to do with obfuscation. We encrypt using a different method. There are plenty of long-key encryption algorithms. Take any one.

pusheax:
So, after VS C# compiler creates ex6 and then encrypts it (obfuscation), how will tester process it?
This is all solvable, no worse than now. In fact, the ex5 program itself works in the tester just like in the terminal but in a different environment. The same way ex6 will work.

MetaDriver:

It has nothing to do with obfuscation. We encrypt using a different method. There are plenty of long-key encryption algorithms. Take whatever you want.

In fact, the ex5 program by itself works in the tester the same way as in the terminal, but in a different environment. The same way ex6 will work.
Well, yes, we can switch to Visual Studio (or any other using .Net), taking into account those modifications that will be required and at the same time we will get rid of half of the expert writers (competitors) :)

pusheax:
Generally, yes, we can switch to Visual Studio (or any other .Net language), taking into account all changes that will be needed, at the same time we can get rid of half of expert writers (competitors) :)

No need to get rid of anyone. There are enough languages in .NET for everyone. c++, for example, is not mql ?

List of .NET languages

// you can put mql there as well... :)

Give me multi-login! And also...

HiBid-LoAsk in history,

A tester separate from the terminal,

C#-mql,

OSO can

Gentlemen, you're imagining things... He who pays the girl, dances the dance. In this case it's the DCs who pay, what do you think, even in those that are sort of "hybrid", what is the share of profits from "toxics" broadcast directly to the world, which in the hierarchy higher up are able to tolerate from DCs? Statistically 2-3% in general those who keep above zero and even if so, there is still no point in encouraging software developers to develop functionality as all those higher up the food chain will not be happy about it. Starting from banks and aggregators where the brokerage companies output skew and ending with large funds and brokerage companies themselves that have their own algorithmic trading departments and are not interested that very talented beggar has an opportunity to step on their toes.

It would be reasonable to keep this type of software at the border, to prevent massive outflow and to keep it tight. As it actually happens. And it shows the competent way to manage this kind of company. In principle it cannot be otherwise in this sphere. Deprivation is occurring at all levels, from a lack of sufficient initial capital at which the risk seems reasonable, to misinformation in the means of development.

I wouldn't be surprised if they restrict exchange with dll by third parties soon, under the pretext of protection and some kind of incompatibility with super cool architecture.

You just need to understand humanly the forces that shape company policy. You can not sit on two chairs in this case. I think this is a woman's policy in a man's game, so that not to lose kitchen clients and mt5 to enter the exchanges.

Alex_Bondar:
I've been drinking alcohol...
♪ and he's trying to get it back ♪
The order should be reversed.

Have a drink first and then...

Alex_Bondar:

Gentlemen, you're imagining things... He who pays the girl, dances the dance. In this case it's the DCs who pay, what do you think, even in those that are sort of "hybrid", what is the share of profits from "toxics" broadcast directly to the world, which in the hierarchy higher up are able to tolerate from DCs? Statistically 2-3% in general those who keep above zero and even if so, there is still no point in encouraging software developers to develop functionality as all those higher up the food chain will not be happy about it. Starting from banks and aggregators where the brokerage companies output skew and ending with large funds and brokerage companies themselves that have their own algorithmic trading departments and are not interested that very talented beggar has an opportunity to step on their toes.

It would be reasonable to keep this type of software at the border, to prevent massive outflow and to keep it tight. As it actually happens. And it shows the competent way to manage this kind of company. In principle it cannot be otherwise in this sphere. Deprivation is occurring at all levels, from a lack of sufficient initial capital at which the risk seems reasonable, to misinformation in the means of development.

I wouldn't be surprised if they restrict exchange with dll by third parties soon, under the pretext of protection and some kind of incompatibility with a super cool architecture.

You just need to understand humanly the forces that shape company policy. You can not sit on two chairs in this case. I think that it's a woman's policy, in a man's game, so that not to lose the kitchen clients and mt5 that to enter the exchanges.

I was recently asked what are you dissatisfied with MT5, I thought that my dissatisfaction will not give an objective picture, that's why I created this thread to collect all my dissatisfaction and discontent in one place for easy systematization. So feel free to fantasize (have you noticed that almost no one argues with anyone here, it's just from the fantasy focus of the branch).

Now for the text:

First of all, he who dines the girl dances the girl :)

Secondly, in neighbouring threads there have been suggestions that MT should be paid for by the client, quite realistically.

Thirdly MQ is not much of a dance, they have their own policy of creating arial. Remember how much you heard about Forex before those same MT shops started spamming your inbox? Now it's a mass industry.

Yes, there are a lot of kitchens in this industry, but they see the future and begin to work in white, otherwise they will not survive. And this again is a credit to MQ. By offering the market a competitive arena, they have created business for many. So it is not the market that dictates what MQ should write, but rather Renat is trying to move mountains in the direction he thinks is right.

Well, MT4 is not leaving the scene, it's hard to kill the hen that lays the golden eggs. But I hope no one disputes that MQ offered an alternative, and what he chose the market has chosen (there's a record in the passive).

By the way, I also would not be surprised if the Dll is banned altogether, but the platform must grow up to that, in terms of satisfying the needs of even the most demanding minds.

Reason: