If MetaTrader 6 comes out tomorrow - page 7

Interesting:
Already bought out MQL7 a long time ago :)
mql10.com is not busy, will you buy it?

Urain:
mql10.com is not busy, will you buy it back?
Tempting. I'm afraid I won't live up to the pace of release testing at this rate

Interesting:
Tempting. I'm afraid I won't live to see this kind of release testing
What if you do, bang, and you're in the sweet spot :)

Urain:

Yeah right, it's all been stolen before us :)

You said redeem, so it's taken.

I already wrote here that the domain metatreder(what do not remember).com or ru at the auction is worth 10k (if I'm not mistaken) Here wrote a long search.

Zeleniy:

Wrote to redeem, then borrowed.

I already wrote here that the domain metatreder(which I do not remember).com or ru at the auction is 10kk (if I'm not mistaken) Here wrote a long search.

Yes I got it, not the fact that they did not buy MQ, for them the subscription fee a mere penny.

Zeleniy:
You could also make it so that instead of a username and password, you could enter it by fingerprint for security or loss prevention as in enum.
1+

Urain:
What if you live long enough, bang and you're in the sweet spot :)
Let's not boo and see it in a week, 99% chance it will be taken =)

Urain:
Yeah I get it, it's not like MQs bought it out themselves, for them the subscription fee is just pennies.
Or someone bought up a lot to sell... Buy mql10.com long term.

I agree with the above-mentioned, especially about user history, without it you have to investigate in other programs, and then the question arises whether to trade in them at all... and so on.

Well, you can add beautiful multitest conclusions to draw surfaces by time and parameter space, but now you have to do it in your own crude software.

I would also like to add interactive parameters on indices, it is a perversion to write something for the sake of it. If you change a parameter, the indicator will change.

If I want to see the year synthesized from minutecodes, I use indicators for euvity calculation, for quick check of ideas and I need to see the synthesized year from minutecodes.

I can think of a lot of other small things, but I'm sure it's a waste of words.

Urain:

Configure the MT component build during installation.

For example, a VPS does not need a tester, ME, or the actual charts with trade tabs and marketplaces.

Research doesn't need trading, quality testing is enough, etc.

In and so on, you could add the option of protection. Why do you need it if you don't sell your opuses?
Reason: