A newcomer asks!

This is a question: if I created an EA, which trades profitably (at least 500% (demo) per day), then how to sell it profitable - in full, or each person on the license? And where can it be sold to be transferred to the card? There is a demo for profit 100$ a day.

Since 500 demo interest, sell it in demo mode.

Sayber:
This is a question: if I created an EA, which trades profitably (at least 500% (demo) per day), then how to sell it profitable - in full, or each person on the license? And where can it be sold to be transferred to the card? There is a demo for a profit of $ 100 a day.
How much is it?

Sayber:
This is a question: if I created an EA, which trades profitably (at least 500% (demo) per day), then how to sell it profitable - in full, or each person on the license? And where can it be sold to be transferred to the card? There is a demo for a profit of $ 100 a day.
Now the customers will come - you can not disperse :)

What is the selling price of an EA if it brings in about 500% a day on a $1000 account, i.e. about $5000 profit?
MQL5 Маркет
MQL5 Маркет
  • www.mql5.com
Маркет - магазин программ для MetaTrader 5 и MetaTrader 4

sandex:
If it is 500 demo interest, then sell it in demo mode.
Aren't demo and real the same thing? The tics are modelled randomly, aren't they?

In other words - there is an algorithm that makes a profit and there is an idea to put it in the demo for free, but in the real world for a fee, that is worth protecting. Where and how can I sell it profitably (transfer to the card)?

Sayber:
Aren't demo and real the same thing? The tics are modelled by accident, aren't they?
komposter is called to the thread :)

Sayber:
Where and how can I sell profitably (transfer to card)?
This is the best place. It's more expensive. How much are you selling for?

Sayber:
Taakoy question: if I created an Expert Advisor, which trades profitably (at least 500% (demo) per day), then how to sell it profitable - in full or each person for a license? And where can it be sold to be transferred to the card? There is a demo for profit 100$ a day.

Why sell it at all? Chop the cabbage and put it in jars.

Sayber:
In other words - there is an algorithm that makes a profit and there is an idea to put it in the demo for free, but in the real world for a fee, that is worth protecting. Where and how can I sell it profitably (transfer to the card)?
Well, why immediately to the card, you can also transfer to your phone
Reason: