A newcomer asks! - page 9

I am a beginner. I want to try trading with a robot on MT5.

Wrote a simple script and a simple robot. It's good on tests. I ran a demo on my home computer and it worked fine. Made 1350 out of 1000 during the day ::)

I tried to use vps server. I have copied МТ5 and ex5 to VPSForex and they are in all required directories.

I have tried to use vps server, but MT5 did not see them, i.e. I have not seen them in Scripts and Expert Advisors folders. Not in Editor and not in Terminal!

I checked them with an explorer, everything is there.

Respectively, I cannot load and run them.

Who may have a problem with it?

SergeyEA:

Wrote a simple script and a simple robot. It's good on tests. I ran a demo on my home computer and it worked fine. Made 1350 out of 1000 during the day ::)

I tried to use vps server. I have copied МТ5 and ex5 to VPSForex and they are in all required directories.

I have tried to use vps server, but MT5 did not see them, i.e. I have not seen them in Scripts and Expert Advisors folders. Not in Editor and not in Terminal!

And the terminal is on the C drive... ???

SergeyEA:

I faced with similar situation - the reason is that when you access VPS through remote desktop, even if you are logged in as administrator, you don't have the same rights as administrator on the local computer. If you do not plan to use VPS to run programs other than Metatrader, then the easiest way around the problem is to create a new EA in the installed Metatrader on VPS, copy the required code into it and compile it.

SergeyEA:

Wrote a simple script and a simple robot. Tested it well. Ran the demo on my home computer - fine. Made 1350 out of 1000 in a day ::)

Tried to use vps server. I ran MT5, copied mq5 and ex5 on VPSForex and put them in correct directories.

If your trading robot makes 30% daily, you canrent a server directly on the exchange instead of VPS. In a month you will become a millionaire, and then you will become a billionaire...

Heh, the stakes are falling. Yesterday it was 500% a day, today it's more modest at 30% a day. But for now we can live)))

P.S. I wonder if it's one and the same person or different?

Scriptong:

P.S. I wonder if it's the same person or different?

It's not the topicstarter...

Sayber:
Taakoy question: if I have created an Expert Advisor, which trades profitably (at least 500% (demo) per day), then how to sell it profitable - in its entirety, or each person on a license? And where can it be sold to be transferred to the card? There is a demo for profit 100$ a day.

Even if we assume that you are not lying about profitability, and if it is not the product of an error or exploitation pattern that in reality you can not use (emissions, etc.), then you are still in the majority of those who are not capable of becoming a billionaire in principle, if you see the problem in finding seed money in the form of a couple of K$ or at least a couple hundred dollars. Simply because you're crying about poverty is again a lie, a person who has access to the net and managed to write a profitable bot, you can definitely shake down 10 grand at least if you're terrified.

Just imagine that you were diagnosed with operable cancer, the operation requires 10K dollars, and you think you would let yourself die?

There are relatives have a car, a flat, there are plenty of neo pawn shops that lend you up to $10K just with your passport, without proof of income. Bullshit... getting $1,000 is no problem even for a hobo. No one's done away with the sex freelancing.

And here comes the main question that separates the potential rich man from the sucker: his own measure of risk. The first has it unlimited consciously, the second tends to zero, in his opinion, but in fact even more than the first.

In general, either you are a sucker or you cheat.

Good afternoon. I've been looking for tech support but couldn't find it, not really getting anywhere on my own either. I am asking for help from those who have encountered this problem:

I subscribed to Trading Signals. I did everything as written here.

But at this point.

I'm having trouble, I press "ok" and the settings close, no trade...

I go back to the settings and I see this picture

How do I fight it? Or tell me where to find technical support on this site.

gunia:

Even if we assume that you are not lying about profitability, and if it is not the product of an error or exploitation pattern that in reality you can not use (emissions, etc.), then you are still in the majority of those who are not capable of becoming a billionaire in principle, if you see the problem in finding seed money in the form of a couple of K$ or at least a couple hundred dollars. Simply because you're crying about poverty is again a lie, a person who has access to the net and managed to write a profitable bot, you can definitely shake down 10 grand at least if you're terrified.

Just imagine that you got an operable cancer, it takes 10K dollars for the operation, and how do you think you would let yourself die?

I have relatives, a car, a flat, a bunch of neo-lombards who lend you up to $10K just with a passport and no proof of income. Bullshit... getting $1,000 is no problem even for a hobo. No one's done away with sex freelancing.

And here comes the main question that separates the potential rich man from the sucker - your own measure of risk. At the first it is unlimited consciously at the second tends to zero, in his opinion, but in fact even more than the first.

In general either you are a sucker or you cheat.

It is easy for you to reason, you live in civilization. Try to live without it and you talk differently. A person with access to the net - how you put it together, while in reality I have no internet, there's not even a mobile phone here. And these factors make you think not virtually, as you think, but in reality. And the reality is - if you can't implement something then why not give it to others who can, but for a modest fee or for mutually beneficial cooperation.

And for your information - I'm not a drifter, I'm just a human being.

Do you want to help just a man? Then explain to me in what case they can close the account, that is, to block? Because of the lack of internet it's a long time to look for such information. And so at least some good will come from your reasoning!

Sayber:

It's easy for you to argue - you live in civilisation. Try living without it and you will talk differently. "A person with access to the net" - how you make it sound, but in reality I have no internet, there is not even a mobile phone here. And these factors make you think not virtually, as you think, but in reality. And the reality is - if you can't implement something then why not give it to others who can, but for a modest fee or for mutually beneficial cooperation.

And for your information - I'm not a vagabond, I'm just a human being.

Do you want to help just a man? Then explain to me in what case they can close the account, that is, to block? Because of the lack of internet it's a long time to look for such information. At least your reasoning will be of some use!

As for why the account has been blocked, it is difficult to say, but there is a reason that the broker was bought by another broker and the server might have changed, or it might have gone bankrupt.
Reason: