Has anyone withdrawn money from a broker using arbitrage strategies? - page 13

First of all the losses on the fact that Gox ended up with Gox :-) Although it was by no means sudden, I still have a couple of hundred USD there...
Second, the awareness of masses about problems with withdrawal from Gox led to the fact, that the ratio of real value of crypto/fiat there shifted, and so did the ratio of meat and bots, including interplanetary ones.
In short, there were many subtleties, and my own interests as a miner...

Комбинатор:
HOW was it possible to get a loss there?
And when they spread their legs to gooks, but then it was too late anyway )

Alexandr Bryzgalov:
And when they were spreading their legs to gooks, but then it was too late anyway.)
I was a part of it all. It made no sense to work with Goks when they introduced mandatory verification. That was a long time before there was a problem.

Dmitry Zemskov:

The last time I used pure spatial arbitrage was between MtGox and BTCe, but in the end I still had to use my brain, otherwise the losses would have been much higher than allowed.

Focusing on Mtgox, trading Btce is another matter. MtGox was the "lead" .

Ром:
Focusing on Mtgox, trading Btce is another matter). MtGox was "leading" .
Also no. Almost all the time there was a negative shift on btc-e, so the only way to make money normally was to spin money around, withdrawing dollars on gox.

Комбинатор:
Also no. Almost all the time there was a negative shift on btc-e, so the only way to make money normally was to spin money around, withdrawing dollars on gox.
I see. Although, I was only watching mtgoxom visually - I didn't even connect to it. I had a feeling it was kind of creepy.

Комбинатор:
Also, no. There was a negative shift on btc-e almost all the time, so the only way to make money properly was to spin money around, withdrawing dollars on gox.
And there is one now, but it's at a different one.

Комбинатор:
So the only way to make money properly was to spin the money around, withdrawing dollars on the gox.
Yes, the spread was very tasty - the transaction costs would more than cover it. I knew it wouldn't last long. But it turned out to be pretty long... How many "laps", if it's not a secret, were you able to do?

new-rena:
And there is one now, but it's a different one.
This kind of arbitrage is somewhat reminiscent of options trading because of the time factor (input-output).

Did some big-time crooks screw the homegrown arbitrageurs?
Reason: