Where to start?

Hello.

My name is Vasily, I am looking for a job on the internet, I came to the conclusion that Forex is exactly what I need, no dominating bosses and everything is in your hands. Can you please tell me how I can become a profitable trader?

I´ve already had an introductory course at Forex-Club and I´ve understood that robots are faster and more reliable than humans, so I decided to register at the forum, the most advanced Forex trading software and immediately plunge in with a bang.

What is the stage of learning and professional growth for this trade? How soon can I expect profit and what kind of it? I watched the series "The War Wall Street," which says that after about six months, but it's in America, as it happens in Russia?

I would like to thank you in advance.

Regards, Vasily.

Do you have a lot of free money and time? You have to put it all in and it is not certain that you will successfully and stably earn money.

You should also aim only at instruments that are traded on exchanges, imho.

You may start with a plan, master the basics of trading and analysis, and the strategies of your favorite trading robots, because you have to trust them to manage your money.

Where to start?- Forget about forex

Y_e_g_o_r:

Where to start?

With recursion - well, that's just cruel.

perepel:

I've already taken an introductory course at Forex Club and realised that robots are all about power, that they are faster and more reliable than humans, so I decided to register on the forum, the most advanced trading software and immediately plunge in with a bang.

Apparently, I didn't pay enough. Pay them more - you'll immediately know what to do.

What is the stage of study and professional growth for this industry? How long before you can expect an income and what kind of income? I watched the series "The War Wall Street," it says that after about six months, but this is in America, as it happens in Russia?

What kind of "phasing"? First you lose $100. Then you lose $300. Then you lose $1000.

Then you understand that Forex is a scam and you go to work for your uncle for a salary.

perepel:

Hello.

My name is Vasily, I am looking for a job on the internet, I came to the conclusion that Forex is exactly what I need, no dominating bosses and everything is in your hands. Can you please tell me how I can become a profitable trader?

I´ve already had an introductory course at Forex-Club and I´ve understood that robots are faster and more reliable than humans, so I decided to register at the forum, the most advanced Forex trading software and immediately plunge in with a bang.

What is the stage of learning and professional growth for this trade? How soon can I expect profit and what kind of it? I watched the series "The War Wall Street," which says that after about six months, but it's in America, as it happens in Russia?

Regards, Vasily.

There is no dominant boss, there is a market = hundreds of thousands of dominant traders and robots, on the other side of the monitor, who want your money :)

In 2002 I finished courses at one of "lochoforex club", after two months of training I won 2 contests in a row and in the second one I got a "real" account, which I lost in 1 deal because I bet everything on black ) Then I realized that trading is not easy and despite the fact that club offered me to join their system of scamming I left anyway, realizing that I had no money for deposit, that I was dealing with high risks, that I could not even afford the Internet at home. I went to work for my uncle with the realisation that I would definitely come back. Profits should be expected according to the real returns of your system on a long history, otherwise you should expect either random gains or losses. Of course in this "easy" business there are cheats everywhere and you cheat yourself, so you should start by learning the pitfalls.

It took me 6 years to quit my job and start earning at least something. I haven't worked for 3 years now, but my income is not very stable, the salary is almost like at work and a little above average. In forex agencies they employ people who do not understand trading (I worked in one of them), they are salespeople, and it makes no sense to take their paid/free courses, otherwise why do they work there? Of course they teach them to work off objections, "what are you doing here if you're a cool trader".

Your advise: get a job and start learning trading, one by one all types of analysis (just type types of market analysis on the web). Read a book on each, find out which one suits you, study it thoroughly and only when you start earning money you have to quit your job. Forex, like all markets, is a science. Becoming profitable is harder than getting a Ph. But before defending a doctorate, people learn and become students.

And do not start with buying "profitable robots" because you have to remember one truth: NO ONE NEVER SELLS ANY PROFITABLE ROBOT. It's not profitable and will cost a lot. Even if a robot makes 50% profit and is sold, it will cost a couple million dollars. Because in business people know the value of interest. Anything that sells for $1,000 or so is 99% sure to fail.

223231:

It took me 6 years to quit my job and start earning at least something, and now I haven't worked for 3 years, but my income is not very stable, the salary is actually like at work and a little above average. In forex agencies they employ people who do not understand trading (I worked in one of them), they are salespeople, and it makes no sense to take their paid/free courses, otherwise why do they work there? Of course they are taught to work off objections, "what are you doing here if you're a cool trader".

Your advise: get a job and start learning trading, one by one all types of analysis (just type types of market analysis on the web). Read a book on each, find out which one suits you, study it thoroughly and only when you start earning money you have to quit your job. Forex, like all markets, is a science. Becoming profitable is harder than getting a Ph. But before defending a doctorate, people learn and become students.

And do not start with buying "profitable robots" because you have to remember one truth: NO ONE NEVER SELLS ANY PROFITABLE ROBOT. It's not profitable and will cost a lot. Even if a robot makes 50% profit and is sold, it will cost a couple million dollars. Because in business people know the value of interest. Anything that sells for $1,000 or so is 99% sure to fail.

Respect!

223231:

It took me 6 years to quit my job and start earning at least something, and now I haven't worked for 3 years, but my income is not very stable, the salary is actually like at work and a little above average. In forex agencies they employ people who do not understand trading (I worked in one of them), they are salespeople, and it makes no sense to take their paid/free courses, otherwise why do they work there? Of course they are taught to work off objections, "what are you doing here if you're a cool trader".

What have you been working for? If it's no secret :)

perepel:

Hello.

Sincerely, Vasily.

0 Technical attributes of trading, what and where to click

1 To learn not to lose money

2 To learn to earn a little, but steadily

3 Learn to earn more within that trading style which you master

4 Earn as much as you wish

Time frame depends on your persistence and commitment, from a year - to infinity....

PS confused, if we're talking about robots, the first place the language MQL5, especially - if you will profile on the implementation of not your ideas, the above is about trading in general, not about robots....

I read somewhere that in the next 5 years computing power will increase by millions of times, with the introduction of optical technologies, parallel computing, almost a photon per operation - trading robots will experience a qualitative leap in their development.

Reason: