How to continue my robots working when I use VPS.

Hello,

I have few questions about Virtual server in MT5:

- When I migrate all and when I close MT5 from my PC all robots which are working stop and I have to start them manually next time when I start MT5 on my PC. Is there an option to transfer everything on my MT5 account at 100%(without Scripts) to Virtual server or no? If yes, please advice me which tick I have to mark so that my robots to continue working when I close MT5 from my PC.

- What is the idea of VPS? It is only that the internet connection is more faster and reliable and you do not depend on electrical supply or you can also close your MT5 on your PC and your robots will continue working?

Thank you in advance for your answers.

All kind of answers will be highly appreciated.

sandik1:

Hello,

I have few questions about Virtual server in MT5:

- When I migrate all and when I close MT5 from my PC all robots which are working stop and I have to start them manually next time when I start MT5 on my PC. Is there an option to transfer everything on my MT5 account at 100%(without Scripts) to Virtual server or no? If yes, please advice me which tick I have to mark so that my robots to continue working when I close MT5 from my PC.

- What is the idea of VPS? It is only that the internet connection is more faster and reliable and you do not depend on electrical supply or you can also close your MT5 on your PC and your robots will continue working?

Thank you in advance for your answers.

All kind of answers will be highly appreciated.

You are probably not migrating your charts and attached EAs correctly.

You need to attach your EAs on the specific currency pairs and timeframes you want to work, click the Auto Trading button and then go below in the VPS tab (under the new MT5 version), click the Migrate All option and then the green Migrate button.

Then check with a right click on the MQL5 VPS server, under your account in the Navigator window the VPS Journals to see that your EAs have been loaded succesfully.

Yes, the idea of using a VPS is to avoid internet and power outages, along with much faster speed of trade execution and functioning of your EAs in general.

Reason: