I propose to discuss the creation of a tool for the mql5.com website - page 6

server:
Greetings, the insider gets this way :) It is unclear who stands to gain if everyone can see everything.

Hello,

My answer to yours is this:

I've been thinking a lot about those 95-97% of traders who lose steadily. Also about the fact that in our modern world, where there are almost no restrictions in development and implementation of any ideas. You know, I come to the conclusion - nothing is going to change, no matter how hard we try, because the marketis essentiallydriven by these 95-97%, for the welfare of those successful 3-5%. The only thing that can change is if someone turns on the elite to exclude others from it. Or the profits that the 3-5% have will slightly decrease by adding in some 1-2% who do not regularly but occasionally earn and cover their costs and earn a little bit. That's the kind of judgement.

Good luck!

Dear Members of the Forum,

Any other ideas/questions/suggestions/comments?

Respectfully,

It's already been discussed. Put up a ballot. There seem to be more people in favour than against. But whether the MC will take the results of the poll into account - science does not know.

marketeer:
It's already been discussed. Put up a ballot. It seems that there are more people for than against. But whether the MC will take note of the results of the survey - science does not know.

Agreed, all discussed. Thanks for the suggestion - I will put it to a vote soon.

I was interested in another question - it was proposed to create a tool on the basis of which reliable forecasts can be obtained. And reliable forecasts may increase the earnings by several times. Doesn't anyone care about it? Maybe everyone has their earnings increased to a limit and I am the only one who cares about the possibility of using such reliable forecasts.

izzatilla:

Agreed, all discussed. Thanks for the suggestion - I will put it up shortly.

I was interested in another question - it was suggested to create a tool on the basis of which reliable forecasts can be obtained. And reliable forecasts may increase the earnings by several times. Doesn't anyone care about it? Maybe everyone has their earnings increased to a limit and I am the only one who cares about the possibility of using such reliable forecasts.

This tool will not give anything in any case, except for a chance to earn money for its developers. The market is managed and these 95% will not go anywhere, as 95% of them trade as they have been taught, look at standard forecasts, make standard analyses and lose deposits as usual, everything is expected. They make the most reliable forecasts based on analysis of their accounts and applications. And the main secret of the market is that the price goes by the least resistance. It seems to be simple, but no, practice shows different statistics. Why? Because simple things are not always easy to understand. Z

Alexei - who sincerely expects what he gets. The tool will be a good one. If I do not see it implemented - then I will open an analytical company, create links with the biggest brokers to get the data I need - and every year for a century I will prove the usefulness of such a tool.

izzatilla:

Alexei - who sincerely expects what he gets. The tool will be a good one. If I do not see it implemented - then I will open an analytical company, create links with the biggest brokers to get the data I need - and every year for a century I will prove the usefulness of such a tool.

I have no doubt that the tool will be good. I doubt that you will be able to change the 95%-97% ratio with this tool, which suggests it is pointless. At best this tool will show you what is already shown on the chart, just you will know how the chart works and how the price value of the bar is formed

izzatilla:

Have you ever traded anywhere else besides forex?

Alexey:
Have you traded anywhere else besides forex?

I started with forex, then there was a period when I traded the SPX500 index, and successfully. Then decided to switch again after a couple of unsuccessful trades during FOMC meetings. And the stop losses were big on it. Also traded NASDAQ and USDOLLAR for a while, they don't go as much.

izzatilla:

I started with forex, then there was a period when I traded the SPX500 index, and successfully. Then decided to switch again after a couple of unsuccessful trades during FOMC meetings. And the stop losses were big on it. Also traded NASDAQ and USDOLLAR for a while, they don't go as much.

Strange, why would you want this instrument then
Reason: