Daily returns in forex, what is the target? - page 7

IvanIvanov:

The dream can be shattered by the simple phrase - "You won't make it!" - which is what happens... usually....

the worst thing is when that phrase is uttered by the people closest to you)

I don't advise you to tell anyone about your plans.

It's a military secret and that's it.

IvanIvanov:
If I may interject, the joy is lost when something is achieved and there are no ideas to go on, it's not just about money... although yes... some people lose their joy at some stage but it's a problem of lack of imagination or narrowness of interests, their childhood may have been spent boring among millionaires and they can't think of where to go next...
No, it's more a matter of habit... It's like love - you love them, but the passion is gone... and you can't return this love to your youth... so there is no joy, because this psychological picture cannot be recreated. Only Putin can do that.)

sanyooooook:

Well, there is nothing wrong with imagination, but it does not manifest itself in a normal state.

When all is normal (ie, all that it was necessary to eat) sit dumbly looking out the window and did not notice how spring has already come and will soon be over, as they say "well-fed belly to the study deaf )

There are two ways to develop the situation.

Or we ourselves invent games that we play or we find games and we play them.

You have to realize that a man can not do without games, some people get drunk out of boredom, get into debt and then rake it out, here is an interesting "game", of course this world is designed so that we are not bored, but the key point is that a man can not get bored if he can not think up a game, say "so up", "he will find the game" which leads downwards, to degradation ... in this world there is no state of rest, there is always a direction.... and you can choose it yourself... and it's hard enough and you have to make an effort, or accept circumstances and play games that others offer.... advertising for example...

sanyooooook:

The worst thing is when the people closest to you say it.)

That's why I never advise you to tell anyone about your plans.

It's a military secret, that's all.

I agree, that's what like-minded people are for, and it's great luck when the variable 'like-minded people' is identical to the notion of a 'close person'.

zfs:
No,it's more about habit. It's like love - you love them, but the passion is gone... and you can't return this love to young age, so there is no joy, because this psychological picture cannot be recreated. Only Putin can do that.)

Love, too, is a work in progress.... if nothing is done with respect to its maintenance - it dies, like any place or object for which no effort is made to maintain its integrity, like no one's house, or no one's car...

I beg your pardon, psychology - I don't consider it science - quackery.....

I assure you it is possible to restore the picture, and it is much easier than it may seem.....

IvanIvanov:

The dream can be shattered by the simple phrase - "You won't make it!" - which is what happens... usually.......

I came across an interview with Gillette a long time ago, the one who makes shaving machines.

Anyway, when he started out, his friends said that if he'd had a technical background, he'd never have tried to harden thin steel plates.

Silent:

I came across an interview with Gillette a long time ago, the one who makes shaving machines.

Well, when he started out, his friends said that if he had had a technical background, he would never have attempted to harden thin steel plates.

+5 :-)

Silent:

Anyway, when he started out, his friends said that if he'd had a technical background, he'd never have tried to harden thin steel plates.

Yeah, it's a common occurrence. Most of the fundamental discoveries in science are made by amateurs, not pros. It's for the simple reason that there are no limits on imagination. And the "scientists" keep saying that the time of the loners is over, but no way, they're just afraid of them.

An academic scientist is a reference classifier, simply put he is a connoisseur of scientific terms and their connotations, an interpreter. For a narrow range of ALREADY solved problems, this language may be more effective than ordinary everyday language, but it severely limits the ability to go beyond it and come up with something fundamentally new. It requires powerful, uninhibited intuition, and logic and conceptual intelligence are usually only used as a descriptive tool, very rarely as a generator.

Take Einstein, for example, who was vaunted, he thought in images, he was helped to translate these images into formulas, in general it all began with fantasies of riding a ray of light, the nerds would have been gagged for this and thrown out of the academic environment.

"Everyone thinks something is impossible. Then along comes someone who doesn't know it. He's the one who makes the discovery..." Those are his words.

I am not against statistics and the scientific approach, but as I think I am able to notice when it is on the case and when it is purely a facade.

IvanIvanov:

Love, too, is a work in progress.... if nothing is done with respect to its maintenance - it dies, like any place or object for which no effort is made to maintain its integrity, like no one's house, or no one's car...

I beg your pardon, psychology - I don't consider it science - quackery.....

I assure you it is possible to restore the picture, and it is much easier than it may seem.....

Forex is all about psychology and you deny it... Fear, greed and other psychological reasons drive the market, it is the psychology of the crowd that drives prices. We used to enjoy things when we were kids that we don't enjoy now, tell me how to bring back my childhood joy?

m.butya:

Yeah, it's a common phenomenon. Most of the fundamental discoveries in science are made by amateurs, not pros. It's for the simple reason that there are no limits to imagination. And the "scientists" keep saying that the time of the loners is over, but no way, they're just afraid of them.

So on forex, an amateur, a person who has not really grasped the essence of the market, may successfully trade on it, while a person who knows literally everything about the market may suffer only losses - that's exactly the psychology of trading.

zfs:

So on forex, an amateur, a person who has not really penetrated into the essence of the market, can successfully trade on it, while a person who knows literally everything about the market, can suffer only losses - this is exactly the psychology of trading.

I would not be so exaggerated. In my classification an "amateur" is not at all a poorly informed subject, he can be even more informed than a pro, usually it is so, difference in methods of absorption and processing of information, a "pro" remembers only a conceptual framework, That is he memorizes by heart the sequence of symbols, while a pro first grasps by intuition the structure of investigated relationships, which may be associated with anything similar in structure, and then puts this model into symbols, as if he invents it anew. Often his symbolic representation differs from the "classical" one, which enrages the orthodox Batanes, who deep down understand the threat to their authority. Batanes hide behind a facade of complexity. More precisely, not for the complexity, but for their terms which only they know, it gives them a temporary advantage, until they find out what is really hiding behind their florid formulations, as a rule there is nonsense. In general, it is a favorite method of imposing importance and authority, take for example the fashion for Latin terms, and I am silent about the endless family jokes. I have observed many times how an interested bantam can easily explain any twisted gimmick in simple words and everyday associations, with not much more than a word. This is if he is paid for the result and not for the pomp.

In general, Batanes are scribes, they are like chroniclers of antiquity, their purpose is to transcribe and transmit, their craft has nothing to do with innovation. Scribes only write, generals who perform feats may not be able to write.

The problem is that roles have been confused now - scribes think that they are participants in the events they are describing, this is inadequate.

And just the market needs to be understood in great detail, but this does not mean that you have to know all tens of thousands of indicators and experts, read all the interviews and be aware of all the forecasts of analysts, this is an ISPLE content, it just confuses, you need to know the market microstructure, the reasons of price formation, mass-psychology, in general the "sources. And the rest will come with it.

Документация по MQL5: Основы языка / Типы данных / Тип string
Документация по MQL5: Основы языка / Типы данных / Тип string
  • www.mql5.com
Основы языка / Типы данных / Тип string - Документация по MQL5
Reason: