Daily returns in forex, what is the target? - page 3

sanyooooook:
Of course, get well.)

gunia:
)

Oh, wow! - Doctor, how can I stop sucking money out of forex?

litechat:

I can't decide what is a normal rate of return for forex per day or per trade.

When should I stop? Or not to stop at all?

Profit for today (yesterday, last week, month, ...) should not be a reason to enter the market.

To answer the topip's question: the daily return on forex tends to zero, minus the spread.

Everything that someone has earned, someone, in turn, has lost :)

Nothing comes from nothing and goes nowhere. Forex does not print money, it just redistributes it.

That's the way it is.

Urain:

To answer the topip's question: the daily return on forex tends to zero, minus the spread.

Everything that someone has earned, someone, in turn, has lost :)

Nothing, comes from nothing and goes nowhere. Fora does not print money, it just redistributes it.

That's the way it is.

Why are you spreading such rubbish? You're exaggerating the impact of petty speculation. If you knew that speculative redistribution is less than 0.6% of forex money flow, you wouldn't make such a hoax.

Besides, why would this average out across all traders? The drawdowns and profits only take place in relation to the market. Yes, more than 97% will sell out, but this does not mean that the rest will share their deposits minus commission, it may well happen that all 100% traders will be in the black, hypothetically it is possible, because once again, speculative capital is a drop in the ocean of liquidity circulating in the Forex, even if all traders earn, it will not be noticeable for the entire market.

Currency speculation is just petty parasitism, nothing more. No one is "playing" against you, only your brain and the market. Your losses are due to your ignorance and cognitive distortions.

What is the Forex market? And it is not currencies that are speculated, but the exchange rate of their relations, and the counterparty is a CD (market maker), so it turns out that the Forex, where banks exchange currencies, speculators-private citizens are not allowed a priori, and the platform where the transactions are available at best, the association EUN based on a bank, but still inside. Banks make money on currency exchanges, market makers make money on exchanges, and these same traders try to use the flow and take a nibble, and ... everybody wants fresh money. Figures like 97% are losing, 0.6% of the flow do not trust me, because they cannot be rechecked. In any case, "trader's bread" is difficult and not stable.

litechat:

I can't decide what is a normal rate of return for forex per day or per trade.

When should I stop? Or not to stop at all?

If anyone has any ideas, please share,

I thank you in advance.

If you trade by robot, you should not stop when you stop.

If you trade by a robot, the human factor is excluded, where you can succumb to different "emotional repercussions", if you set the robot to do 100 points a day or one percent of the deposit.

But manual trading - it's a whole song with a beginning and no end in sight, sometimes I think - you have to be a ninja to educate yourself from childhood to control emotions :) ..........

100 pips a day is great - if you make it stable, or a percentage of the deposit - 0.5 - 1%.

I don't believe in 100 big pips per day, unless it's pipsing (for which not every brokerage company has conditions).

Of course, if you count all the moves, you can see more. To consistently take at least 10% of all movements you need to be an extra-class trader.

Mathemat:

I don't believe in 100 big pips per day, unless it's pipsing (for which not every brokerage company has conditions).

Of course, if you count all the moves, you can see more. To consistently take at least 10% of all movements you need to be an extra-class trader.

It's hard not to agree with you ................ And every year it becomes harder and harder to count the movements, I think that soon the patterns in the history will disappear.
Reason: