Signal Copying Allowance Question

Hello

Quick question.

When you pay to copy a signal the limitation works on which base?

Is it per platform, machine or account number ?

If I have it running on a specific platform on a VPS and then I decide to change the account number on that platform will that be allowed without repurchasing a subscription ?

Thank you

If you are talking about limitations so I collected some of them on this post for example.
There are some other limitations related to OS and brokers.

MQL VPS - not a problem but there is some limitation as well:

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Mt5 VPS

Slawa, 2016.06.28 16:25

It must be 64-bit client terminal to use virtual hosting

2016.06.28 17:25:02.177 Terminal        MetaTrader 5 x64 build 1347 started (MetaQuotes Software Corp.)

Sergey Golubev:

MQL VPS - not a problem but there is some limitation as well:

Hi Sergey

If is normal vps,not mql5 one, can i change the account number of the platform the signal is copied to?

Michalis Phylactou:
Hi Sergey

If is normal vps,not mql5 one, can i change the account number of the platform the signal is copied to?
You mean - you subscribed some some signal, and you want to change the account without "paying twice", right?
As I know - the subscription is making per account .. one account = one subscription ... the other account = other subscription ...

I may suggest you to write this problem (this is not an issue, just a problem) to the service desk explaining to them it in very simple way (in "KISS way") with all the details (signal, your OS, your account, and so on), and if they understand the situation so they will help in this case.
Reason: