Task: implementation of daily analytics in MQL5 with online display

Everyone knows and sees the plethora of variations in the daily analyses when they are posted on websites.

Usually it's all done on a handheld level (cheap) or a super contrived (in the opinion of the authors) automated black box based mode. I've met the developers of such non-trading analytical BlackBoxes several times, listened to their explanations and all the time I was amazed at how they invented bicycles, spent investor's money on building infrastructure engines for the sake of publishing 5-10 pages of text with pictures every day.

I showed them possibilities of MQL5, charting, working with files, publishing via FTP. But in response I got "you know, we will do it our way, we have put so much effort into it, and besides - we have such freedom of action!

Hence an absolutely clear and simple thing - let's create analytical services in MQL5 with automatic posting of results (we will help you here), and put to shame those who have "invested millions in their super-system".

Shall we discuss it?

Безграничные возможности с MetaTrader 5 и MQL5
Безграничные возможности с MetaTrader 5 и MQL5
  • Anatoli Kazharski
  • www.mql5.com
В этой статье я хотел бы показать пример, какой может быть программа для трейдера, а также, каких результатов можно достичь за 9 месяцев, начав изучать MQL5 с нуля. Ещё этот пример показывает, насколько программа для трейдера может быть многофункциональной и информативной, занимая при этом минимум пространства на ценовом графике. Также будет продемонстрировано, какими красочными, яркими и интуитивно-понятными для пользователей могут быть информационно-торговые панели. Это и многое-многое другое...

I'd like to see other services for comparison first. I haven't found anything of interest...

tol64:
I'd like to see other services for comparison first. I haven't found anything of interest...
TradingView: Free Stock Charts and Forex Charts Online.
TradingView: Free Stock Charts and Forex Charts Online.
  • www.mql5.com
Perhaps RIG will hold here and gain traction for a move higher to its loosely correlated crude oil comparison. A little chart background: Crude Oil had jumped far ahead of RIG last year and then late last year RIG jumped up and closed the gap between the two markets. Since then the two markets, RIG and Crude, have been waffling around. I see a...

That is, make a system in the terminal?

For example, a user installs the MT5 terminal and starts making his own analysis on the chart using the tools available. Then he presses the button and his work is saved on the server into a file, and a screenshot is automatically published on the website.

Another user who is interested in the analytics of this or that user can click the button and upload that analytics to his/her own chart. This means that all the objects he sees in the screenshot will appear in the chart. Also he can synchronize the analytics over time.

That is, a trader works by indicating the signals, indicators, etc. on his chart and a lot of users that have connected to it can observe this directly on the chart.

This is my fantasy a bit on the fly. How others have done it, I do not know. It seemed after looking at the link above. )) But if done this way, it would be interesting and attractive. There's even a paid subscription. All in all, quite interesting.

The point is that the analyst can quickly and automatically generate a report within MQL5.

Renat:
I'm talking about an analyst being able to quickly and automatically generate a report within MQL5.

Then I don't quite understand how you see it, what kind of report is it? I mean, how is it different from the same Graphics section where thousands of screenshots are uploaded?

I don't have any more ideas yet.

tol64:

Then I don't quite understand how you see it, what kind of report is it? I mean, how is it different from the same Graphics section where thousands of screenshots are uploaded?

I don't have any more ideas yet.

The gist is simple:

1. you analyze the market environment
  2. You create files with descriptions and pictures.
  3. upload them to FTP

This is exactly the kind of thing some companies are doing now with their black boxes, spending a lot of money and thinking they have some terrible know-how and intellectual property. Essentially any trader can throw such players out easily.

Renat:

The bottom line is simple:

1. you analyse the market environment
  2. create files with descriptions and pictures
  3. upload them to FTP.

This is exactly the kind of thing some companies are doing now with their BlackBoxes, spending a lot of money and thinking they have some terrible know-how and intellectual property. Essentially any trader can throw such players out easily.

The gist is clear. How will it look here on the website?

For example, it will be a separate Analytics section. A user will go to this section and see... Maybe this will be a kind of traders'/analysts' blogs? Everyone will have their own section/blog where they can upload their reports directly from the terminal. Screenshots will be formed from a chart and descriptions can be written directly in the terminal in OBJ_EDIT. Then, a single click generates a report and sends it to the server. There everything is already formatted to fit the site design.

If the theme goes ahead, we will make a regular publication.

The bottom line: kick the black boxers out of the market, who are churning out blatant technological crap. Yes, every trader will also generate rubbish, but through competition it will be possible to raise the quality.

Renat:
If the topic comes up, we'll make a staff publication.

The point: to get rid of the black boxers, who are racing blatant technological crap, out of the market. Yes, every trader will also generate trash, but through competition it will be possible to raise the quality.
We must make it work. Somehow, there are scary portals with thousands of visitors of this type. They have a disgusting design, a lot of advertising, etc. This is going to be heaven. And besides, the terminal is so closely linked to all the services on the site.

Make a trader's diary service, with open and closed access options? That would be good.

Reason: