Experiments with MetaTrader 5 at Discovery - page 65

No methaquot guys, come on! In order to drag quotas from the spot, I connected the spot sections and passed the cups through a COMMON file to the rush like the last donkey.

And then I come in, press CTRL + U - and the left side of the present - all is! Beautiful! Even the calculated indices.

Why news of the fact that this appeared in the alerts was not? Or hadn't I noticed?

Renat Fatkhullin:

It's a pity you didn't inform us beforehand about your intentions to attend the SL conference. I would have come for sure.

For there are questions that I want to ask "face to face" in real life. Online is not good enough.

For the last few days MT5 (Opening, Forts, VPS) suddenly became more CPU intensive

I connect it with recent MT upgrades, also occurred a few days ago

no one has similar symptoms?

vito333:

For the last few days MT5 (Opening, Forts, VPS) suddenly became more CPU intensive

I connect it with recent MT upgrades, also occurred a few days ago

no one has similar symptoms?

If you are a beta user and you don't want to put it on live accounts, sometimes it's better not to put the final release for a week, you will be safer

updates itself

It's weird, nothing updates itself for me. There's always a box asking you to update or skip it.

upd.: no, I'm wrong. Today it updated to the new version... But beta updates only go if demo MQ account is connected.

Artem Voytenko:

It's weird, nothing updates itself for me. There's always a box asking you to update or skip it.

upd.: no, I'm wrong. Today it updated to the new version... But beta updates only go if demo MQ account is connected.

I have this too - stable from the brokerage server, beta from the Metaquotes demo.

PS. Metakvotes, if it's your merit, thank you - at last the market is opening normally, without brakes, as it used to be sometimes.

A question for the developers. Aren't you planning to acknowledge the existence of other operating systems besides windows? It's just that after all these years, it's about time you tried to port the terminal. I understand that there is wine, that you can run it and the terminal will work. But this thread about the exchange application of MT5 and in this case, it will work through wine, but it will not trade - SSL-Certificate cannot be installed in wine as I know. How to solve this problem?

Tell me a profit (in essence a limit order) in MT5,FORTS is not stored on an exchange server, but is triggered as a market when the price reaches the last set?

Closing a sale by buying on profit ...

Alexey Klenov:

Tell me a profit (in essence a limit order) in the MT5,FORTS connection is not stored on the exchange server and is triggered as a market when the price reaches the Last set?

Market.

TakeProfit (и StopLoss) закрытой позиции
TakeProfit (и StopLoss) закрытой позиции
  • www.mql5.com
До введения хэджа TakeProfit открытых позиций хранились не на бирже в виде лимитных ордеров, а на MT5-торговом сервере...
Reason: