Make a certification service for programmers ...

I propose the idea of creating a programmer appraisal service with ranks ...

The idea and method will take minimum resources and will considerably increase quality and level of all μl community... If interested, I'll describe what to do and how to do it. If not, let the topic fade into oblivion ....

VOLDEMAR:

If interested, I will describe what to do and how to do it. If not, let the subject fade into the past ....

Interesting. Describe it.

Before writing a description, search the forum, the topic has been raised more than once.

i_logic:
It will be interesting. Describe it.

It's quite simple. An attestation service similar to the signals service is being created. Anyone registered on the mql forum can pass several tests and confirm their level of knowledge in programming.

When a person enters the service for the first time, he is offered to pass the first test and get the title "Beginner MT4".

The test is built by choosing the right options.

Example :

OrdersTotal() - Возвращает количество активных ордеров (чекбокс), количество ордеров по символу (чекбокс), количество кнопок на клавиатуре (чекбокс)
|| - Это знак  и (чекбокс), или (чекбокс) , может быть (чекбокс)
int - Это   целое число (чекбокс), дробное число (чекбокс), символ интернета (чекбокс)

Man marks the correct options and on successful completion gets the title of "Beginner mt4" in the case of an incorrectly filled test gets the answer type the next re-certification is possible in 30 days .

An example of the second test

Build a correctly counting cycle of orders .

for(int f=OrdersTotal()-1; f>=0; f--) (чекбокс)
for(int f=OrdersTotal()+1; f>=0; f--) (чекбокс)
for(int f=OrdersTotal()-1; f>=0; f++) (чекбокс)
{
if(OrderSelect(f,SELECT_BY_POS))(чекбокс)
if(OrderSelect(123644,SELECT_BY_POS))(чекбокс)
if(OrderSelect(45487,SELECT_BY_POS))(чекбокс)
{
if(OrderSymbol()==Symbol())(чекбокс)
{
n++;(чекбокс)
if(OrderType()==0)(чекбокс)
{
b++;(чекбокс)
}
if(OrderType()==1)(чекбокс)
{
s++;(чекбокс)
}
}

and on successful completion gets the title "expert in mt4" in case of filling out the test incorrectly gets an answer like the next re-attestation is possible in 30 days .

If the test is wrong, the answer may be re-evaluated in 30 days. We filter out students and passers-by and encourage those who have begun to learn the language.

Very often, you get an answer on the forum and you don't know if you are a troll or a normal person ...

If I see "Mt4 Expert", "MT5 Expert" under my avatar, it would be nice if I would say in what area I'm not good at failing the test.

Торговые сигналы
Торговые сигналы
  • www.mql5.com
Торговые Сигналы для MetaTrader: копирование сделок, мониторинг счета, автоматическое исполнение сигналов и социальный трейдинг

VOLDEMAR:

The idea is clear. IMHO, not bad. But the lion's share of answers can be found in documentation or codebase. Then only if you test it for a while...

VOLDEMAR:
If there are such tests, no one in their right mind would take them seriously.

VOLDEMAR:

When a person enters the service for the first time, they are asked to take the first test and get the title e.g. "Beginner mt4".

the forum is about mt5 in the first place...

And the first time a programmer enters, I guess? i.e. you have to ask: "Who are you: programmer, trader, investor, curious, etc."

TheXpert:
If there are such tests, no one in their right mind would take them seriously.

Suggest better ....

This is just an example ....

Challenges can be more complex ...

VOLDEMAR:

Suggest better ....

This is just an example ....

Challenges can be more complex ...

You have to study for 5-6 years at university and come here with a diploma, it would be the most honest certification ))))

Who writes the examples?

Who will test them?

Who will certify them?

All right, beginners and a bit higher, but then what? People will have a fit, every day is a fight here ...

ZS. I think it's easy to see.

VOLDEMAR:

I propose an idea for a programmer appraisal service with ranks ...

What's the point?
Reason: