Discussion of high-frequency trading on MT5 - page 35

papaklass:

There is no change in the DCs. That's because there is no way the DCs can pay off their greed. It is not enough for them to make a profit from the RETURN of customers. But the ice has broken. There are brokers who offer transparency of trade order execution. These brokers don't care how many pips their client earns, they get commission on every trade. That's why they (brokers) are interested in increasing of client's turnover and not in increasing of points of this client's profit. As soon as brokerage companies start to make profit from client's turnover, they try to attract clients with larger amount of deals (scalpers, scalpers, high frequency traders). There are traders who make several thousand deals a day and that suits the broker. The broker improves the trading conditions for such clients. And the kitchen extinguishes them. I am talking about the brokers (brokerage companies) that do not promise to be transparent.

Now all the kitchens declared themselves as ECN-brokers, but in fact they are just kitchens. Since 2008 year too much water has flowed.

Can we make it clear?

Are there any brokers/clearing houses that provide ECN/STP, with possibility to trade from hundreds of trades per day, only interested in client volume ?

Above there was a discussion about one broker that fits the description, but the information came from people interested and this changes everything. What I am interested in is whether or not the "ice has turned" for the mass client.

I mean that for separate characters with super-risky PAMM, brokerage companies can provide exclusive conditions only for PR purposes. Itis obvious that volatile equity attracts simpletons, which is exactly what the EAs need.

We have already written 37 pages and still have not got to the bottom of it. Is it possible in principle? A lot of clever phrases, but in fact, it may turn out that Mr. bernankin77' s obscurantism is more profitable.

FXOpen Forex Брокер | Торговля на форекс онлайн
  • FXOpen
  • www.fxopen.ru
Компания FXOpen предлагает принять участие в торгах на валютном межбанковском рынке Forex (Форекс). ECN счета от 1000$, Market Maker от 1$. Отличная бонусная система.

gunia:

I would like to believe that you do not belong to the category of people described below:

Traders - is a slice of society, which in its characteristics differs little from the rest of society.

On FOREX-retail brokers and platform developers mostly consider 95% of traders to be meat. Unfortunately, this is correct.

95% of traders have no respect for themselves, for their work. This is a kind of special masochism when they are ready to endure years of twisted abuse from brokers and trading platform developers, while assuring that everything is OK and justifying their tormentors with unimaginable theories. The level of education, the number of years as a trader is irrelevant here.

A trader who doesn't want to learn is not worthy of respect - harsh, but it's true. Such traders deserve the treatment they receive from many brokers and trading platform developers. It is because of this meat of the market that it is developing so slowly. And only a few brokers and trading platform developers rely on the proficiency of traders, gradually moving the whole industry in the direction of transparency.

If a trader trades profitably, but allows himself to be bullied - this is a lazy/ cowardly creature. Unable to open his mouth or afraid to learn the truth. At the same time unable to move a little and try to try and make himself available in a single transparent way (otherwise he wouldn't tolerate it).

You can be a good father, a great supervisor at your job, but if you're not a trader you're a trader-owl who deserves to be either shorn or go for the meat. Professional trader in life can be a sheep in some moments, but in his professional environment they never allow to be abused, limiting themselves to the framework of someone's sandbox.

Do you want to be a professional trader? Do not listen to anyone (me either), do not believe anything. Subject everything written to doubt. Check it. Do not create an authority for yourself, research. You must not answer any question about the market with someone else's thoughts, but only your own. Learn to think for yourself.

And therefore you can make quite a logical conclusion to ask algotraders here, to ask the opinion of more or less successful PAMM-managers, who have under their TS accounts at several brokers. Compare their answers and with a certain probability answer your own question.

P.S. The only thing I have not met yet profitably practicing a large number of trade orders on the real. And Lucky exactly through limiters modification and should be implemented with a competent approach.

papaklass2013.02.17 21:09 #

hrenfx2013.02.17 21:10 #

Thank you for your reply(s);

hrenfx: P.S. The only thing I haven't met yet is profitable-practicing a huge number of trade orders on the real. And Lucky exactly through limit modification of limits and should be implemented with a competent approach.

It's like putting a limit cap somewhere around 3-5p as much as the bid/ask price, and modifying it/them on every tick + modifying the profit and moose.

And we should remove it at news time.

Meaning this strategy ?

Lucky's idea is easiest to understand from his short source. Of course, it's a bit upside down in terms of implementation. But the point is clear:

It is assumed that if the price jumps from the previous value by a certain threshold, there is a high probability of its return.

It makes sense to do such a strategy via limiters, especially if they are decoupled from a braking platform like my broker's.

Once upon a time I needed to reproduce one MT4 bug for servcidesk, so I wrote a Lucky analog for them, but only based on my own perceptions:

1. Открыть demoECN-счет здесь.
  2. В MarketWatch должны присутствовать символы EURUSD и EURUSD_Ask.
  3. Открыть чарты EURUSD_M1, EURUSD_Ask_M1.
  4. На чарте EURUSD_M1 запустить приложенный советник SimpleTicks.

You can play around with a single Tral setting and run it on multiple pairs (one EA per terminal). Observing its work gives rise to some thoughts. I myself dabbled with it in real trade, but not for a long time - there are more important things to do.

m.butya:

I'm not a programmer unfortunately, but if it will be profitable, then study the craft, I would like to see on the chart someone from the professionals FOREX-HFT, showed the dynamics of dispatching orders robot. I am interested in the logic of the process, the calculation itself can not reveal, just animationof pending orders on the chart, which as the price moves, emerging, executed or deleted.

I would appreciate it very much and I am not the only one.

tol64:
Yes. The visualization of the process sometimes says more than a few pages of writing. )

And how do you propose to record this animation with MT? There are no such gimmicks yet.

I can make such animation if I have an excel table with price data and column with order status, for example standard (-1,0,+1) for sell, wait, buy.

But you need a sequence that is continuous in time, I mean with intermediate prices where the status was zero, not just when it was 1 or -1.

gunia:

...Is it possible to make an unambiguous statement...?

papaklass:

...But the ice has moved....

For most of the DC "partners" there isn't. That the "ice has broken", this is the natural informational reaction of brokers, to the fact that in the mass sense, the "kitchens" emulate trading on their servers. Earlier only a few knew it, now everybody does. The masses were given what they wanted in the form of "transparency", "ECN/STP" and so on, but it's like changing the desktop wallpaper on your computer, a shell.

The fact is that the glass and Level2, which is like a proof of "transparency", is formed inside a brokerage company, you trade only with clients of this company and the brokerage company itself and 90% ofLevel2 applications that you see is almost random simulation, for the appearance of intensive trading activity, the balance of such noise shifts in different directions, so that the trader taking into account this data, was misled, made wrong predictions and lost. You will have a hard time proving why a counter-order that suddenly appeared did not match your order exactly, but disappeared. Lack of liquidity? Did someone else get there first? Or was it just not there?

This does not mean that you have to give up. On the contrary! Trading on a DC, on small deposits, you will not be disturbed and you can practice, if you have the potential. In fact even if only your volumes were profitable for the brokerage company, 95% of traders would still lose.

But $100K a month through a broker is a hell of a thing. Not even $10K will do. Not every DC owner has a hundred a month. And they will not stop "cooking".

Renat:
We've expanded the capabilities of MetaTrader 4

Am I correct in assuming that auto-refresh is now forced, as with MT5...?

Welcome to the Windows 98 installation wizard!

Forget about a peaceful life.

m.butya:
Theorists outnumber practitioners by an order of magnitude. Unfortunately, you are among the former.

hrenfx:
Theorists outnumber practitioners by an order of magnitude.
Exactly!!!
Reason: