Deadlock - page 5

I'll put a stop here... If the red is just a correction, from yellow, then I have nothing to lose, but if the red is the beginning of a trend, then the profit will go up.

One more entry on levels, target setting, targets visible fine - made entry.

Stop 13pp, Take 83pp, total deal 1/6

I remember when I first started: at the beginning everything was fine - lucky, I guess. Then I was on a losing streak - I had to give it all up. One of the forums explained everything to me in a few posts without any charts, and everything got better.

I had another setback, when I was studying technical analysis and decided to play by technique - it was a nightmare. Since then I gave up TA, although TA is not completely useless, but I need my own (and only my own) methodology. And everything is OK again.

The main thing in trading is ideology. TA etc. - is secondary and useless without ideology.

Yuriy Asaulenko:

I remember when I first started: at the beginning everything was fine - lucky, I guess. Then I was on a losing streak - I had to give it all up. One of the forums explained everything to me in a few posts without any charts, and everything got better.

I had another setback, when I was studying technical analysis and decided to play by technique - it was a nightmare. Since then I gave up TA, although TA is not completely useless, but I need my own (and only my own) methodology. And everything is OK again.

The main thing in trading is ideology. TA etc. - is secondary and useless without ideology.

The main problem of forex traders is that they trade virtually at random, without using analysis of the real situation. This, by the way, is not even their fault - they simply do not have access to the tools of real exchange speculators, such as the tape, the glass, real volumes. I.e. they just trade blindly, they do not see the change in sentiment. So it is important to rely on objective data, of which only price and economic statistics are available to them, it is not always enough. And the author's question is a typical Forex trading question - how to understand where to place a stop, where to fix profit, etc., when the author cannot analyze the strength of the trend, delta, market players, trading volumes, levels, current activity, etc.

Maxim Dmitrievsky:
The main problem of Forex traders - they trade at random, without using the analysis of the real situation. This, by the way, is not even their fault - they just do not have access to tools of real exchange speculators, such as tape, market depth, real volumes. I.e. they just trade blindly, they do not see the change in sentiment. That is, it is important to rely on objective data, of which they have only price and economic statistics at hand, that is not always enough.

In general, I agree. Although the same 95% lose out on the exchange).

Interestingly, the volume betting on forex is also available. It is only for brokerage companies that for some (can be guessed) reason do not want to provide this information. There is one more factor between brokerage companies and clients - there is an obvious conflict of interest because brokerage companies do not (or do not necessarily) transfer deals to the market but close them internally. The broker does not care - he has only commission anyway and all deals (even penny ones) are on the market.

Tried it today with averaging and early closing worked well.... I should write an EA and post it here....

Trading today

Think this idea through and it would be good....

We'll check on Friday... whether the system works or not.

Forex.Tramp:

.... should write an advisor and post it here....

Now that's another thing! I'd like to believe you won't forget.

Friday's results will try to make sense of the main point of the EA,...because Friday breaks any strategy....
Reason: