Discussion of high-frequency trading on MT5 - page 30

m.butya:

I read a couple of pages at the beginning in the middle and a couple at the end. Once again I am convinced how far people are from the truth in trading.

No one likes Pips!!!

The whole thing with this software and hardware is child's play!

I don't mind having fun either, but I prefer to spend time with my wife and kids rather than play hacker.

If this seems to some a manifestation of conservatism and laziness of thought, you are wrong! Proof is the latest terms and conditions of the Automated Trading Championship.

Pipsing is prohibited.

Don't waste your time colleagues on empty illusions, HFT is a quick way to pump your deposit into a broker's account, that's why there is such advertising on the internet.

Not all brokers/DCs are out to get your money in their accounts.О т. Some are volume-oriented.

I do not want to give you an education here, but it would be very useful. You're not the only one.

Heroix:

Not all brokers/DCs have the goal to get your money in their accountО т. Some are volume oriented.

I don't want to educate you here, but you could really use one. You're not the only one.

Did I say anything about the purpose of brokers? I just said that Pips traders will not survive in the long term. It has nothing to do with trading volumes, large volumes are traded long term, no one is pipsing by billions, even millions are not pipsing. Big volumes from medium to long term trading and investing.

Also, I haven't asked you for any "libel", I don't know you at all and have no reason to be interested in your position yet.

Provide a rising five digit balance curve at least before you plan to say anything.

Even your rating under your avatar is not credible.

m.butya:

Did I say anything about the objectives of the brokers? I only said that pips traders will not survive in the long term. It has nothing to do with trading volumes, large volumes trade long term, nobody pips by billions, not even millions. Big volumes from medium to long term trading and investing.

Also, I haven't asked you for any "libel", I don't know you at all and have no reason to be interested in your position yet.

Provide a rising five digit balance curve at least before you plan to say anything.

You don't even have a rating under your avatar that is credible.

I don't need to imagine anything, I see it in life.

You are deluded that millions don't pipsqueak. Okay, let's not get carried away. Let's be practical.

A little simple question (just please don't ask the search engine), I want to test your literacy:

How much base currency is contained in 1 lot?

Документация по MQL5: Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Состояние окружения / Информация об инструменте
Документация по MQL5: Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Состояние окружения / Информация об инструменте
  • www.mql5.com
Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Состояние окружения / Информация об инструменте - Документация по MQL5

Heroix:

I don't need to imagine anything, I see it in life.

You are under the delusion that millions don't pipsqueak. Okay, let's not get carried away. Let's be practical.

A little simple question (just please don't ask the search engine), I want to test your literacy:

How much base currency is contained in 1 lot?

Are you a clown?

m.butya:
Are you a clown?
Ahem... Sorry to intrude, but at this rate you're about to get banned. You've only just joined this forum and you're already rude.

m.butya:
Are you a clown?

No. Don't even try to hurt me.

Too bad you have nothing substantive to say. Um, earlier, you indirectly said you weren't successful in the trade... what else do I expect from you? Enlightenment? There won't be one.

Hrenfx made a good point about the sheep.

i_logic:
Ahem... Sorry to intrude, at this rate you're going to get banned.

The person askeda Small, simple question (just ask the searcher not to ask)

Why do you ask? Is it a charade? If so, the author is a comedian, I'll answer him any simple, small, or whatever nonsensical question. If I have fun answering him.

But if not a clown then what's the logic?

Maybe continue the idiotic conversation and ask the counter question "What's the name of the American currency?" Don't use the search engine you have 5 minutes to think....

That's the kind of thing a joker is allowed to do. That's why I asked.

Heroix:

No. Don't even try to hurt me.

Too bad you have nothing substantive to say. Um, earlier, you indirectly said you weren't successful in the trade... what else do I expect from you? Enlightenment? There won't be one.

Hrenfx made a good point about the sheep.

Indirectly...

You're drunk, or you don't know what you're talking about.

m.butya:

indirectly...

you're soldered, or you don't know what you're talking about at all

Who are "solders"? What are "solders"? How about "solder"?

m.butya:

The person askeda Small, simple question (just ask the searcher not to ask)

Why do you ask? Is it a charade? If so, the author is a comedian, I'll answer him any simple, small, or whatever nonsensical question. If I have fun answering him.

But if not a clown then what's the logic?

Maybe continue the idiotic conversation and ask the counter question "What's the name of the American currency?" Don't use the search engine you have 5 minutes to think....

That's the kind of thing a joker is allowed to do. That's why I asked.

I answered right away when I asked the question: "I want to check your literacy".

In response I read some nonsense about drunken clowns from an inattentive person. However.

-----

There is a very revealing thread on the forum: https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/4011

Авторам пипсовщиков/скальперов
Авторам пипсовщиков/скальперов
  • www.mql5.com
Возможно, вы в курсе торговых условий, когда ваша система была бы прибыльной.
Reason: