Questions from Beginners MQL5 MT5 MetaTrader 5 - page 69

Snaf: How can I get in Expert Advisor the values of the indicator, which shows the future, for example the red line https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/129? CopyBuffer gives only at 0 candle, the rest is DBL_MAX.

Look at the line in the code

input int    Nfut    =100;   // Future bars

According to the description it is "Nfut - number of bars in future". Accordingly, we are talking about a shift of 100 bars.

PlotIndexSetInteger(0,PLOT_SHIFT,Nfut);

These bars are highlighted in red.

I HAVE A VERY SHORT TIME ON THE MARKET, I DONT KNOW IF THERE IS A SCRIPT THAT PUTS PENDING ORDERS WITH STOP AND TAKE POSITIONS? IF I HAVE ONE, I WANT TO PLACE PENDING ORDERS WITH STOP AND TAKEAWAY POSITIONS, I ALSO WANT TO PLACE THEM WITH STOP AND TAKEAWAY POSITIONS.
Документация по MQL5: Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Торговые константы / Свойства ордеров
Документация по MQL5: Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Торговые константы / Свойства ордеров
  • www.mql5.com
Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Торговые константы / Свойства ордеров - Документация по MQL5

lfybtkm:
I HAVE A FEW TIPS ON HOW TO USE PENDING ORDERS AS A FOREX BROKER, I DONT KNOW IF THERE IS A SCRIPT THAT PUTS PENDING ORDERS WITH PRE-SET STOP AND TAKE POSITIONS? IF I HAVE ONE, I WANT TO PLACE PENDING ORDERS AS LONG AS I HAVE A MOUSE POINTER ON IT.

The pending orders can be moved by standard terminal means. For this purpose go to Tools => Options => Charts => Clear the checkbox Disable dragging of trading levels.

And there are many options in the Code Base to set orders with a script. Just use search on the site.

tol64: yes i have mt4 thats the whole point

The pending orders can be moved using the terminal's internal tools. For this purpose go to Tools => Options => Charts => Clear the checkbox Disable dragging of trading levels.

And there are many options in the Code Base to set orders with a script. Use the site search.

lfybtkm: Yeah, I got mt4, that's the whole point.
Yeah. That's why the question is asked in the mql5 forum.

Yedelkin: Instead of being a smart-ass, you'd be better off helping a DOUBLE.
Yeah. That's why the question is asked in the mql5 forum.

lfybtkm: вместо того чтобы умничать лучше бы помог ДОБРОЖЕЛАТЕЛЬ

Don't be rude. Better yet, think a second time about which forum to ask questions on MT4 in order to get the right answer.

Yedelkin: ON MQL5
Don't be rude. Better yet, think twice about which forum you should be asking questions on MT4 in order to get the right answer.

lfybtkm: AT MQL5
I understood you right away. The question was about MT4, but it had to be asked on the mql5 forum. I have written about it above. I wish you good luck getting the required answer on MT4 at mql5 forum.

Hasn't anyone seen an EA where the MA or AMA or DEMA refers to the handle of another indicator?!
There is no problem with the theory, the problem is with the tester. And there must be someone who was able to solve the problem. (Servicedesk staff have written back...)
Reason: