mt5/mt4? - page 9

Those who wrote the thesis in '92 are guaranteed not to have programmed for 20 years (much less created products), but as usual in such cases, they imagine themselves to be "experienced programmers". Thank God they are not "professional".

So there is no real knowledge, no experience in creating products, but only the psychology of the short-term trader, who does not understand the cycle of creating complex products and promoting them on the market.

Or do you work for a competitor, which forces you to write obituaries?

Renat:
Or have you created something for our community?

I have made suggestions, all have been ignored.

As long as the client side is supplied for free and money is only made for the DC, you won't care about the average trader. And the DC will attract new sheep through marketing and so on in a circle...

Vitaly, constructive is usefulness brought to this site and its users.

What have you really created from programs, articles, etc. other than your bile? How do you compensate for your stupid and daily "gimme, gimme, gimme"?

I (like our whole company) have personally created a ton of useful stuff and continue to do so every day.

Vitaly, I have several times refrained from commenting on your "advice".

You are capable of bankrupting 10 companies a day with your advice. That is your real level of knowledge.

Renat:
Vitaly, constructive is a benefit brought to this site and its users.

What have you really created from programs, articles, etc., apart from your bile? How do you compensate for your stupid and daily "gimme, gimme, gimme"?

I (like the rest of our company) have personally created a ton of useful stuff and continue to do so every day.

I'm not pandering to the achievements of the team. I'm saying give it to me because I miss it. And instead of setting a price, you start proving that I don't need it.

I want to create a quality service for Signals on this platform. To do so I need an understanding of how to do accounting of income from MK. Or you suggest investing several dozen thousand dollars to set up a company and then get stuck with legalizing the proceeds. The option of output to webmoney suits a programmer with limited turnover, but not a legal entity, and I have not heard any other alternatives from you.

Again it's the section 8.1. of the agreement that bothers me, there is no guarantee of my investment.

Торговые сигналы
Торговые сигналы
  • www.mql5.com
Торговые Сигналы для MetaTrader: копирование сделок, мониторинг счета, автоматическое исполнение сигналов и социальный трейдинг

Renat:
Those who wrote the 92 dissertation are guaranteed not to have programmed for 20 years (let alone created products), but, as usual in such cases, imagine themselves to be "experienced programmers". Thank God he is not a "professional" one.

So there is no real knowledge, no experience in creating products, and there is only the psychology of the short-term trader, who does not understand the cycle of creating complex products and their promotion in the market.

Or do you work for a competitor, which leads you to write obituaries?

Rinat, I do not work "for a competitor", I work solely for myself and my family members. When you understand the unprofitability of the MT5 position (and I think you have almost understood it, it is visible in the vocabulary and semantics of the messages from the MC), then I am ready to talk to you seriously. In the meantime, I'm busy programming scientific and trading programs on your reliable old Mt4, where I have almost a hundred functions in MQL4 and 300 functions in C for the DLL.

I will not appear here again, as I promised you before - probably for about another year. This is your money and your losses, not mine. After a year, let's see your balance on the MT5 and mine. My conscience is clear - I used a good MT4 for some years for my (not always trading) scientific purposes, I received free quotes from brokers. Free Mt4 quotes are worth something too. In return, I've tried many times, as I do now, to tweak MK's course on MT5. Bottom line: balance, my conscience is clear. Goodbye for the time being.

First point: A powerful competitor in the form of MT4

A) I'm not very good at charts, but here are the results of championship winners:

MT4 2006 -35175; MT4 2007-130475; MT4 2008 -169584

MT5 2010 -77102; MT5 2011-112985; MT5 2012 -54470

Sum over 3 championships: MT4 - 335234; MT5 -244557

As we can see, MT5 does not give the trader any bonuses in the form of a ringing coin.

As you may see, MT5 is not giving a trader bonus with ringing coin.C) My MT4 program suits me fine, I started to translate it to MT5 and I quit when I found about 3000 lines of code and only made half of it. I have made many mistakes (maybe I am not a very good programmer, as most of MT4/MT5 platform users are), and, frankly speaking, I was faced with inability to translate it to another platform. I tried to translate it once again, together with a programmer who is more experienced in these matters, but I had many workarounds and failed to achieve the desired degree of identity.

Now let's addA+B= If there is no difference why "pay" more?

The second point: revolutionary

MT4 is more than a successful platform, why would MT5 be so revolutionary? Why run ahead of the locomotive (the army of user traders who have done so much for the popularization of MT4)? A logical progressive development was called for. Maybe it will eventually lead to MT5 in a few years, but MT5 would have had the same "locomotive". And I think that MT5 would have been somewhat different from the present. It's hard to get far away from the right path in small steps and not notice it.

Why was it necessary to close the access to quotes for a trader? How many trading platforms and programs for market analysis are there, where users cannot download their quotes? I can't think of any successful systems, not just local ones... What's the result? The minutes "quietly" substituted by daily data and other data of higher TFs? No TA will be able to digest it. And now it turns out that this approach to quotes is "ideology" and the basis of all foundations...

Of course MT5 is a powerful thing, you can even write your own "MT4" with all its advantages if you are a programmer with a capital T, but for me it is scratching my left ear with your right shoulder when my ass is itching.

The obituary failed.

AlexEros:

Rinat, I don't work for a competitor...

Goodbye for a while.

Can I ask you a question? Goodbye. Why do you persist in calling Renat Rinat?

Renat and Rinat are different names. Just google it (c).

I understand that there is Rinat Dasayev. But there is no less famous Renat Ibragimov

Figar0:

First point: A powerful competitor in the form of MT4

A) I'm not very good at charts, but here are the results of championship winners:

MT4 2006 -35175; MT4 2007-130475; MT4 2008 -169584

MT5 2010 -77102; MT5 2011-112985; MT5 2012 -54470

Sum over 3 championships: MT4 - 335234; MT5 -244557

As we can see, MT5 does not give the trader any bonuses in the form of a ringing coin.

What a strange conclusion to draw.

Every year we've made it harder for EAs to enter the competition and kept pips traders out. This has logically led to the use of longer term strategies.

Trading results as 10,000 -> 54,000 in 3 months is just fine.

C) I have a program in MT4 quite satisfied with its work - 850 lines, started to translate it to MT5 - gave up on 3000 lines of code having done a little more than half probably. I have made many mistakes (maybe I am not an important programmer, as the majority of MT4/MT5 platform users), and, frankly speaking, I was faced with inability to translate it to another platform. I tried to translate it once again, together with a programmer who is more experienced in these matters, but I had many workarounds and failed to achieve the desired degree of identity.

Unfortunately, I can't believe it by any means.

Now let's addA+B= If there is no difference why "pay" more?

Since both original statements are incorrect, the conclusion is faulty.

The second point: revolutionary

MT4 is more than a successful platform, why would MT5 be so revolutionary? Why run ahead of the locomotive (the army of user traders who have done so much for the popularization of MT4)? A logical progressive development was called for. Maybe it will eventually lead to MT5 in a few years, but MT5 would have had the same "locomotive". And I think that MT5 would have been somewhat different from the present. It's hard to go far away from the right path in small steps and not notice it.

You can't reason that way. And that's why it's up to us to make decisions, creating new opportunities long before anyone asks for them.

Why was it necessary to close the access to quotes for the trader? Do you have many trading platforms and programs for market analysis where users cannot download their quotes? I can't think of any successful systems, not just local ones... What's the result? The minutes "quietly" substituted by daily data and other data of higher TFs? No TA will be able to digest it. And now it turns out that this approach to quotes is "ideology" and the basis of all foundations...

It's been explained many times.

The complexity of the system and requirements for simplicity are such that it needs to remove all the dirty work and do everything automatically and transparently. MetaTrader 5 trader does not even need to think about history loading - just open whatever you want from available list and everything will work, including testers, cludes, etc.

Of course МТ5 is a powerful thing, you can even write your own "МТ4" with all its advantages, if you are a programmer with a capital letter, but for me it is like scratching your left ear over your right shoulder when your ass is itching.

Most likely the only problem is that you haven't used MT5 for any length of time (although you're talking about half a year) and you're only drawing conclusions based on other people's stories. Hence the "couldn't fit in 3000 lines" mentality.
Reason: