Thanks to the first two subscribers! - page 7

What about subscribers, they just drop the account and you have it hanging.

If I was subscribed to a demo or a real account at a loss of zero, I would just not go into that account and forget it.

Документация по MQL5: Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Состояние окружения / Информация о счете
Документация по MQL5: Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Состояние окружения / Информация о счете
  • www.mql5.com
Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Состояние окружения / Информация о счете - Документация по MQL5

IvanIvanov, do your subscribers also receive signals from your trading robots during the holidays? =D

Ivan, I'm moving to your branch. It's good that created for communication with you and friends, pagans survive me =)

Zeleniy:
Ivan, I'm moving to your branch. It's good that they have created it to communicate with you and your friends, pagans survive me =)
Zeleny, if you fall out with the harassment, you'll go for a swim before the Christmas frost.
Don't sow discord. You don't owe anybody anything. Neither do you, who is with you here on this forum.

They say - the world is bipolar, like a mirror and a reflection, everyone is welcome.....

All the oppressors, yes the oppressed will be....

And the oppressed will be the oppressors themselves.... or vice versa....

Now it's hard to think.....

Yeah, I'm haggling ..... - the way you start the year, the way you spend it.... kinda in profit.... - four more days to go.... :-)

Although there are no robot signals, at least not yet, everything is manual....

Cool movie....

IvanIvanov:

Yeah, I'm a bit of a junkie..... - you start the year, you spend it the same way.... kinda in profit.... - 4 more days to go.... :-)

I deliberately went into the market and made a profitable trade, just a couple of pips, I did it symbolically for the opening of the year =)

Zeleniy:
Specially entered the market and made a profitable trade, just a couple of pips, symbolically did it for the opening of the year =)

Yes, tradition should be honoured - at least a deal a day, every day until the 13th....

And I have gone crazy with pipsing https://www.mql5.com/ru/signals/2471

Today I took a profit from the table, we'll see - the only thing I got was a bad report - recovery factor went into minus and the withdrawal was not reflected on the balance graph. but not today...

8k $ in one go over 50% of the deposit, New Year's gift to subscribers =)

Happy New Year!

I don't know where to say this, but I need this psychologically.

I came out of the bar last night, went to the road to get a taxi, a car pulls up and four people run out and start pounding on me. That's how I spent the evening, I don't know what or why.
If it was one on one or two on one, they'd be rolling in their own grease.

It's so funny it makes me want to cry, now it's got an ear like a Cheburashka.

Reason: